Hi All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LJBrowny View Post
    Sounds awesome mate. Would love a Hellcat but they are huge cars. Love my Ď05 GT which is on 24k miles now itís Supercharged :)

Lee
    Challenger Hellcat is big but no wider than a standard Transit, goes through all width restrictions and even goes through our standard UK sized garage door (with the mirrors folded and 6mm clearance each side....loads of room!) Well worth it though!
    Last edited by Slowhand; 11-04-2019, 08:21 PM.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Ogri666 View Post
      Hi Ian, No problem, I totally understand as I work shifts with a roadside service with yellow vans( mentioning no names ) so can hardly find time to get my car out!
      Ogri is a nickname from my biker days
      Lee
      Hi Lee,
      Sorry for dragging up this post from many months ago, but your username 'Ogri' attracted me. Were you ever a member of the Ogri MCC?
      My brother in law was club president for quite a few years.

Alan

Comment

Hi Alan!
        No, was never a member, just acquired the nickname as was always drinking Newcastle Brown and fixing bikes!
        Have come across the MCC guys at rallies though, decent bunch of chaps
        Regards
        Lee

Comment

Hi, just noticed the reg., close to mine !

Comment

Great registration! Have just put mine back on retention as am selling my GT now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogri666 View Post
              Great registration! Have just put mine back on retention as am selling my GT now.
              Not even a year of ownership Lee? What's going to replace it? Pity if we didn't see you at The Goat before you sell it.
              . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Hi Mick, I might still get down there! Only selling as I’ve struggled to find time to use it!
                Only 700 miles in a year.
                I’ll be getting another one eventually or may go back to a Challenger.
                Just having a bit of a change around

Comment

Working...
                X