Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Essex 2003 terminator

Afternoon all

I've recently aquired a 2003 svt cobra terminator! Brought it damaged as always loved that shape! Turns out it's a massive lemon but never mind I will persist In rebuilding and repairing

Fair play, good luck and welcome!

Lee
    Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Lovely motors, Dave M on here has one thats a beast. Very sought after vehicles both here and in the states. Love to see photos and your transformation back to road use. Peter
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

I've tried to find Dave m but cant see him.. would love to look at the pics of his car!
        I will upload some pics when I start on her shame there isn't a project section on the forum

Comment

MOCGB also has a facebook page and that is also a forum full of enthusiasts who would love to see what you are doing.

I would also speak to Steve Penfold as possibly your rejuvenation would be a great subject for an article in the fantastic MOCGB monthly mag.
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

https://www.mocgb.net/forums/member/2500-middlemas287

You can start a project thread somewhere under media section or stick in the general section.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
            1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
            2005 Mustang GT 2014-
            2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Yes! More cobras on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by middlemas287 View Post
                Yes! More cobras on the road!
                Might be a while until its on the road again.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
                1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
                2005 Mustang GT 2014-
                2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post

Might be a while until its on the road again.
                  Haha exactly that

Comment

On the road....on the back of a wrecker?

Comment

Working...
                    X