Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New owner in the Peak District- 1966 Coupe

Hi

I have been a lurker here for a couple of years while I progressively strengthened my resolve to acquire a classic Mustang. Things finally came to a head last weekend when I did the deal on this car which I collect this weekend. As you can see itís a 66 coupe in Candy Apple Red with red interior and matching numbers and itís pretty much standard aside from the wheels which I do really like. A bit of bling without going nuts. These pictures are from the advert but I will share some ďin the wildĒ once Iíve got it home.

Iíve got lots of questions including the best approach to waxoyl/dinitrol it but Iíll save those for later. Iíll pay my subs and join the clubs once I have the serial numbers to hand.

This will join my 73 Alfa 2000 GTV in the garage...quite a contrast.

lím between Manchester and Sheffield and would be happy to join up any meets or shows in the area. I donít have much free time but it would be nice to get the car out with some others once in a while!

Nick

Very nice choice. Enjoy the folks here. Really a nice bunch and very supportive.
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Lovely looking car mate, enjoy her!

Lee
      Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Welcome!
        That's a great California car very nice!

I had an Alfa GTV for a short time but of the later variety. I miss the noise it made!
        Midland Mustangs LTD
        Sourcing and Sales of 1960s Classic Mustangs
        www.midland-mustangs.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

I will be sure to post some more pictures tomorrow!

Comment

Welcome Nick - all your Mustang needs are right here in the form of great advice from a terrific bunch of folk.
            New Stuff is NO Good!

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X