I joined Saturday but only picked her up last night 😋

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined Saturday but only picked her up last night 😋

I joined Saturday after I finalised the deal but only picked her up last night. Itís my first mustang sunburst orange ( looks red to me) and a dream come true I have been very lucky over recent years with some fantastic cars from 2 of the German performance stables but havenít had a smile on my face anywhere near as wide as when I picked up the Wild mustang last night. Really looking forward to the times ahead.
    Last edited by JBGT50; 19-06-2019, 07:22 PM.

Lovely looking motor mate - Welcome!

Lee
    Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Cheers lee I have been like a child on Christmas morning all week lmao itís only done 4300 miles from new thatís the first thing we are going to change

Comment

Sounds good, pic link just asks for Apple ID to "find my phone" which I don't have, Android person.
        1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
        2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
        2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Iíve been trying to upload them to here but I keep getting....

85771999-1E5C-447C-AC07-5318A71FDC1E.jpeg
          Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 3.58 MB but you only have 97.7 KB of 97.7 KB remaining.
          And being a very big and very daft lad I have got no idea what to do lol?? I have copied the photos into other albums etc in the hope they change but itís not working

Comment

Great car mate I think its competition orange tho never heard of sunburst Orange unless its a wrap of course quite a rare colour was only available for like 18 months when the first came over here another rare colour is guard only ever seen one of those and only ever seen three orange ones the new orange is orange fury
            enjoy tho mate cool car

Comment

Welcome to the Forum as a guest your limited, if you join you can post pictures up and more importantly receive our glossy mag
              Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
              2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
              2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
              2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

Hereís a few

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. Enjoy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

enjoy mate

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
                        Cheers lee I have been like a child on Christmas morning all week lmao itís only done 4300 miles from new thatís the first thing we are going to change
                        Welcome, I have to say that feeling does not stop. Well for me it hasnít. Had my car 8 years now. Enjoy.

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Welcome nice car

Comment

Working...
                            X