Hello from Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Essex

Good morning, finally signed up as a club member so thought I would say hello :)

I am Mark from Essex and I have had my Ecoboost for just over a year now from new. Have met a few members at events and look forward to meeting some more. I also dabble in the odd photo or two so you will see me mainly with a camera glued to my face

Hi Mark, Welcome & great to see you on MOCGB. Sure our paths will cross very soon.

Comment

Hi Mark
      hello from a fellow Essex member car looks well. Whereabouts in Essex are you ? Maybe Iíll see you driving about somewhere.
      1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

Welcome Mark, your car looks fab I love the colour scheme. Bring it to Goodwood StangFest on 2nd August? and your camera! Always good to wave the Essex flag
        Last edited by brucej; 24-07-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Welcome Mark :)

Lee
          Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Thanks guys, I am in the Basildon area :) Cant do Stangfest as photographing at 2 events that weekend already :(

Comment

Shame about StangFest but how about Santa Pod Mopar for the rest of the weekend? If not Basildon's not so far away, I will keep my eyes open for your new "pride and joy"

Comment

Welcome to the club, look forward to seeing some of your photos.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
                1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
                2005 Mustang GT 2014-
                2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Well if you look in the latest edition of Round Up, those are my track photos from Dunton

Comment

Originally posted by Tuskenraider View Post
                    Well if you look in the latest edition of Round Up, those are my track photos from Dunton
                    A big thank you for allowing us to reprint them and welcome, check out the members only section, Andy has a post re the 25th August and Little Gransden Air Show - possibility of some great photos.
                    Editor Round Up
                    2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
                    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
                    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

WELCOME enjoy the club
                      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
                      X