New but not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New but not

No Iím not new, but I have a new addition to my stables. A 1966 convertible with a 289. So thought I should still post here.

Peter (pmustang) has been superb from the initial find in the States, through restoration and getting her over here and sorting all the paperwork. I drove her from Chelmsford to Lowestoft yesterday and to Newark today. Tomorrow is the final leg back home. Absolutely no issues on route.

Mustangs are not like wives. Itís okay to have more than one. They donít mind.
    Alan & Heidi
    sigpic

Looks superb!
    Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Well done on you new wife, lol. Agree Peter is ne of the best guys I know, if not the best imo, when it comes to customer service. Enjoy your new bride.

Comment

Thanks. LJ, I see you also have 2. 65 all original. Thatís very rare.

hereís another pic
        Attached Files
        Alan & Heidi
        sigpic

Comment

Nice looking car, well done.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
          1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
          2005 Mustang GT 2014-
          2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

She looks nice :)

Ian
            Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
            2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
            2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
            2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

Thanks Alan, You has the patience of a saint

Both Ron and myself appreciated your trust and of course your purchase

Hope you and Heidi make many happy memories in the car

Cheers. Peter,,
              Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
              We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
                Thanks Alan, You has the patience of a saint

Both Ron and myself appreciated your trust and of course your purchase

Hope you and Heidi make many happy memories in the car

Cheers. Peter,,
                Thanks Peter

Been out loads with the weather being so good. The kids absolutely love her. Heidi still hasnít driven her.

You and Ron were brilliant keeping us up to date and getting her properly checked over for me. Thanks again.

Alan
                Alan & Heidi
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks again, thatís very kind, glad you are enjoying the car
                  Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                  We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
                  X