No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Brought my first Mustang in February 2019 race red 2016 GT what a great great car.
    Just happened to be in the Ford showroom a couple of weeks back test driving the 2019 model GT, when someone called to cancel their Bullitt order which was on the way from the docks.
    Week later new 2019 Bullitt on the drive.
    Wife was not too chuffed, especially as I had said I was only going for a test drive and had NO intention of buying a new car .
    Try explaining to her this was a “golden “ opportunity??
    Hopefully see a few of you at Goodwood Friday
    Last edited by Mustang Billy; 29-07-2019, 07:05 PM.

Nice one, that's the way to do it.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
    1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
    2005 Mustang GT 2014-
    2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

A fantastic story, how could you let a Bullitt opportunity slip through your fingers? My wife wasn't over impressed when I told her about a cancelled order for my car a few years back, that I bought on impulse!!!! I make her tea every morning so I think I've got away with it
      Well done you, and I hope to see it at Goodwood on Friday

Comment

Congratulations and Welcome !

2009 4.6V8 GT Premium, Eibach Springs, BMR UCA and LCA, Pypes Violators, Black S550 Wheels

Comment

Great story! Welcome ;)

Lee
          Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Fantastic way to buy is on Impulse. With me not a brand new car but certainly cars. Think my count on impulse cars is 5/6. she can’t be mad to have a Bullitt on the drive, or did you also keep the original 2016 car as well.
            anyway Welcome to MOCGB. Hope you can make it to a few shows this year.

Comment

Hi Billy, ive got some video's of your car on track (from Behind) ill post a link up on the Stangfest thread

ian
              Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
              2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
              2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
              2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

Working...
              X