Hello from bucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from bucks!

Morning all, just poking my head in and saying hi! Not an owner...yet, looking to pick up a 69 restoration project in the coming months, looking forward to being part of this community!

Hi & welcome. 69 is a great car to have. Are you looking for a FB, Coupe or Convertible. Paul in Colchester area does have 69/70 cars for sale. Had a couple recently. I will check his log on name here or maybe one of the Admin mods will know it & post it.
    There are several of us with 69 being done at moment with several more finished to very high standards.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome mgcobra, I actually spoke to Paul on the phone the other day, I have been sniffing around the forum for a little while now but decided now I know exactly what I want I should go all in.

I'm looking for either a coupe or fastback, had enough convertibles in the past to not want to deal with leaky roofs anymore!

Not fussy on engine either, I want to enjoy a v8 for a while in the condition the car is in and then have it as a long term restoration project. I definately don't want anything special like a boss or cobrajet, I don't think my wallet could take it and I'd only feel right if I kept them as original as far as I could:)
      Last edited by Zenephar; 31-07-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your search :)

Lee
        Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Welcome to the forum, just buy one already done its so much easier!

Only joking, sort of!, good luck with your search.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
          1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
          2005 Mustang GT 2014-
          2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Touchť lol. Still I do love taking things to bits! Itís the putting back together thatís the problem lol.

What ever you get a mustang seems seems to be a journey not a destination

(Iíll go back to bed now my head hurts)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, definately looking forward to the journey, I have most skills under my belt(I work in engineering) but I need to get welding under my belt, I have a feeling I'm going to need it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome along to the Forum, please consider joining the club as it helps pay for the forums upkeep plus you get our amazing bi-monthly magazine

Ian
                Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
                2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
                2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
                2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

Once I have my 69 I'll most definately consider signing up :D

Comment

Working...
                  X