Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from South Bucks and Poole

Hi all,
    We’re new club members and owners of a 2018 (pre-facelift) GT. Our daughter’s already a member with a ‘67 Coupe. Based in South Bucks and Poole at weekends. Members of the A602’s.
    Cheers
    David & Kathy
    David & Kathy
    2018 GT Auto
    Also running 57 Zephyr, MGB and some Mopar stuff!
    Member A602's
    Pictures on Instagram @flat_top_david

Welcome, i'm a regular visitor to Poole (plus doing a lot of work in Hamworthy)
    Will you be going along to the American Dreams on the quay at the end of the month?
    sigpic
    objects in the mirror are...LOSING!

I miss the 80's but you don't see me snorting coke of a DeLorean do you!

Comment

Hi I know this might sound a bit random but when we were looking at our car at Evans Halshaw in Bedford we spoke to another lady who said she had a daughter who had a Mustang too ? Was that you guys

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Lee
        Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Welcome to the club forum, please have a look at joining the club and joining the clan

Ian
          Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
          2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
          2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
          2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum..
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Steve, I may make it to American Dreams as hoping to spend that week down in Poole. I'm usually only there every other weekend.

JBGT50, no that wasn't us in Evans Halshaw in Bedford. I did look at a car at their MK branch and our daughter is in that part of the world - Just a coincidence.

Cheers
              David
              David & Kathy
              2018 GT Auto
              Also running 57 Zephyr, MGB and some Mopar stuff!
              Member A602's
              Pictures on Instagram @flat_top_david

Comment

Originally posted by FAB Cruiser View Post
                Thanks for the welcome.

Steve, I may make it to American Dreams as hoping to spend that week down in Poole. I'm usually only there every other weekend.

JBGT50, no that wasn't us in Evans Halshaw in Bedford. I did look at a car at their MK branch and our daughter is in that part of the world - Just a coincidence.

Cheers
                David
                I was going to say hello again but I will just say hello then I almost sound like a Neil Diamond impersonator lol

Comment

Working...
                X