Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel the need for need for green from Bucks

Hey Everyone,
    Recently became owner of GT 2019 Need for Green from brand new with options - custom pack2, magneride suspension, large rear spoiler, and black body stripes.

i just had it full paint corrected (as dealer left swirl marks while applying lifeshine) and later protected with carpro cquartz finest (with a gliss coat). Its now looking awesome, better than what dealer gave me on the day of delivery. Itís difficult to take your eyes off now. And itís my only day to day vehicle.

It had been close to 2 months, just love the unadulterated sweet noise of active exhaust. Sharing some photos:

Looking forward to hear and may be attend some meets around the area while we still have some summer days left.

Thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BE676E78-80FD-4C84-85B6-0011B5498D76.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1237841

Very nice - just now need you to become a full member, whereabouts are you based as might help with pointing out meetings. We also have our National Show on the 8th September.
    Editor Round Up
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Yes, I like that, fantastic looking car!
      Welcome to the forum.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
      1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
      2005 Mustang GT 2014-
      2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Hi
        Yes welcome to the forum
        Were you at Helmington Hall last week I spoke to somebody with identical car.

Comment

nice mate very nice

Comment

That looks perfect

Comment

Thank you all.

Comment

That is definitely the greenest car I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Quiche View Post
                  That is definitely the greenest car I have ever seen
                  10/10 to ford on getting the color correct. Itís even better than bmw m4 green

Comment

I love the colour, it's a bold choice! Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr8196 View Post
                      Hey Everyone,
                      Recently became owner of GT 2019 Need for Green from brand new with options - custom pack2, magneride suspension, large rear spoiler, and black body stripes.

i just had it full paint corrected (as dealer left swirl marks while applying lifeshine) and later protected with carpro cquartz finest (with a gliss coat). Its now looking awesome, better than what dealer gave me on the day of delivery. Itís difficult to take your eyes off now. And itís my only day to day vehicle.

It had been close to 2 months, just love the unadulterated sweet noise of active exhaust. Sharing some photos:

Looking forward to hear and may be attend some meets around the area while we still have some summer days left.

Thanks
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	BE676E78-80FD-4C84-85B6-0011B5498D76.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1237841

love the colour, i went to look at 1 today need for green, i wont lie to you i would consider

Comment

Wow, love it! Shouldn't have trouble finding that in the car park any time soon. Enjoy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X