Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member Durham (North East)

Morning all

Been on the forum for a while as i have always wanted a mustang, however finally after the wife gettign sick of me going on and on about it manged to sort one out, 1967 Mustang Coupe (From this forum and the internet i think the car is know and was originally owned by a forum member called Lucky_eddie)

Anyway heres a Photo or 2 (Got a few thing to sort out on it namely the handbrake and the fact that in park the car rolls backwards :) )

Click image for larger version

Name:	984F4C32-8D62-4B6B-BD16-28F63FB2524C.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1239658Click image for larger version

Name:	CFA2592B-900D-4E9B-830F-5A743A16221F.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1239659Click image for larger version

Name:	F72E797D-FCDA-4AE9-9628-1ED5CF07B13E.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1239661

Andy

Attached Files

Nice car looks a beaut

Comment

Welcome Andy. Great eye catching colour. Hope you get the niggles sorted. Loads of advice available on here.

You must be just near us. Maybe see you around. I have a blue 66 convertible and a black 05 convertible.
      Alan & Heidi
      sigpic

Comment

Very,very nice car, I PMd you again matey

Comment

Welcome. Iím just up the road in South Northumberland. Are you aware of the Northern Pony Club?

Comment

Looks nice. Good looking car

A little hint. Every car that comes in with a "performance" auto shifter. I change back to stock, Just keep that in mind if it gives you fits.

I sell every one that comes in immediately so there is a good market for them.

I realise you may love it, Just giving my experience.

Cheers. Peter
            Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
            We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Peter

No worry always appreciate people opinions, to be honest long term i would love to switch it out for a 5 speed manaual as 3 speed auto isnt as much fun :)

Now all i need to do is learn some mechanical knoweldge lol

Andy

Comment

Working...
              X