Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I just joined, my home is in California but I spend quite a bit of time in Cardiff. Iíve got two 66 Mustangs that Iím working on, one has a 302 and the other a 200. The six will undergo a RHD conversion.

Welcome mate

Comment

Welcome.

I would suggest investigating RHD conversions before doing one, Unless doing it for yourself and not worrying about resale its not recommended as it hurts value at resale.

Would love some photos of your Mustangs.

Peter
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Weíre not really worried about resale value, I got the car for free and itís more of a desire to cut one up and put it back together again. Iíve been hotrodding cars for 50 years and really want to try it. Plus Iív finally gotten used to driving on the other side of the road, canít imagine doing it in a lhd car LOL

Comment

sounds like a plan, i am sure everyone will enjoy following along with your project.
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
          X