Good afternoon chaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon chaps

Joined up a while ago but first post time.

I hope you are all well :)

Andy

Welcome Andy, Hope you enjoy the club as much as I have. Whereabouts are you?
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Hello buddy, nice to meet you too! i am in Bedfordshire, not far from Santa Pod in fact.

Yes i hope so too, i have been meaning to join for sometime. I've subscribed at last and hope to get to some meet ups, i think there maybe one in Solihul this weekend according to the magazine... not sure if thats still going ahead though, cant seem to find it on the "meet up" page.

Anyhow, great to join and thanks for saying hi :)

Comment

Originally posted by F18 View Post
        Hello buddy, nice to meet you too! i am in Bedfordshire, not far from Santa Pod in fact.

Yes i hope so too, i have been meaning to join for sometime. I've subscribed at last and hope to get to some meet ups, i think there maybe one in Solihul this weekend according to the magazine... not sure if thats still going ahead though, cant seem to find it on the "meet up" page.

Welcome mate I think I have seen you driving about in Bedford ​​​​​​ was it you going down cardington lane on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by F18 View Post

Welcome to the forum. If you join the club you can join us at a Mustang only event at Santa Pod next year, this years event was the best event I attended (this year) and had a great time.
          Maybe see you there.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
          1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
          2005 Mustang GT 2014-
          2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post

Welcome mate I think I have seen you driving about in Bedford ​​​​​​ was it you going down cardington lane on Sunday
            Thanks mate :) haha small world! i dont think i was driving down there on Sunday, i asked the wife and she said i was nursing a hangover so didnt leave the house, maybe it was her!

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post

Welcome to the forum. If you join the club you can join us at a Mustang only event at Santa Pod next year, this years event was the best event I attended (this year) and had a great time.
              Maybe see you there.
              Thanks Anaconda, nice to "meet" you :) i paid up today actually, so hope to get the mags etc moving forward and be great to get involved in the meets.

Yes that sounds great on the above, i actually bumped into a few owners after the event this year at a pub not far from Santa Pod, so defo will be there in 2020.

Comment

Hi Andy, Welcome
                1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
                1970 Dodge Challenger A66
                Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_B View Post
                  Hi Andy, Welcome
                  Hello Mark, thank you and nice to "meet" you.

PS if thats your Mach 1 in the pic, very very nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X