Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

Hi everyone was bought subscription as birthday pressie I in Essex just become proud owner of gt mustang 67 plate but with lots mods on her mostly track prepped but also have a 73 Mach 1 convertible so hi to all

Originally posted by Keith Deal View Post
    Hi everyone was bought subscription as birthday pressie I in Essex just become proud owner of gt mustang 67 plate but with lots mods on her mostly track prepped but also have a 73 Mach 1 convertible so hi to all
    Welcome mate and please let us see some pictures don’t be shy lol

Comment

Welcome Keith,we like pictures!!

Comment

Welcome to the club! As others have posted we like pictures! This Friday (17th) is our Essex meet. Its at the Fox and Goose (CM1 3SN) on the A414 near Chelmsford from 18.30.
        Dan
        MOCGB Social Media - Committee Member

'Like' us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/mocgb
        'Follow' us on Instagram - @mustangownersclub_of_gb

Comment

Hello, welcome to the club, Enjoy the folks here, they are great peeps. Peter
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Sorry guys here's pic of my new one

Comment

And here's some pics of the old one 72 Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland

Comment

Welcome Keith, both are stunning looking cars, thanks for sharing. The 72 looks mint, and good to see one thats in an unusual colour. I had a 72 ragtop in the 1990's
                Paul

2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue & 2013 GT Convertible - Deep Impact Blue
                2006 Viper SRT10 Coupe - GTS Blue/White First edition #146 of 200

Mustangs gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

Working...
                X