On the hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the hunt

Hi, after a string of modern weekend toys over the past 15+ years I'm on the lookout for a 60's Fastback.

I've been brought up on V8s with my father having a 308 and a couple of TVRs and always looking at MK IV Cobras and classic Mustangs but he never got around to buying one.

At 38 I've decided it's time to find a car that I won't sell after 6-10 months and something that can live in my barn in a Carcoon for the foreseeable.

The hunt begins on Wednesday when I'm off to meet Gary from the forum, who I've known since I owned a Z3M back in around 2005 and then onto American Classic Car Sales in Essex.

If anyone's got a Fastback in very good condition that they're looking to sell - please drop me a line.

Pretty sure that after seeing Peter at American Classic Car Sales, you’re unlikely to be looking anywhere else. Great stock, great attitude and bags of knowledge and kindness. Even if he doesn’t have anything that floats your boat, he can probably get it. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
    . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Hello Alex, Look forward to seeing you Wednesday

Mick, Your 20 is in the post

Cheers. Peter
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
        That will be my first “score” this year.
        . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
          Hello Alex, Look forward to seeing you Wednesday

Cheers. Peter
          Mick, thanks for the welcome.

Peter, I'll give you a call shortly.

Comment

Deposit placed on one of Peter's cars and hopefully collect in a couple of weeks when a few niggles have been resolved.

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
              Deposit placed on one of Peter's cars and hopefully collect in a couple of weeks when a few niggles have been resolved.

Can't wait
              Congratulations - more details please!
              1966 Mustang Hardtop - Trans-Am tribute in the making..
              1962 Chevy C-20 Fleetside
              1987 Peugeot 205 GTi track toy
              1974 Ford Econoline E100

Comment

Lovely red 66 Fastback with 289/Auto. Arindode exhaust, excellent paint, body, underside and interior

At the garage now for final prep for Alex

Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

That’s the one, shouldn’t you be on holiday Peter :-)

Comment

If it’s the one still on the site it’s a beauty!!

Comment

Black interior one, not the red leather interior one nor the GT looking one.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                        That’s the one, shouldn’t you be on holiday Peter :-)
                        Don't ask Weather turned to crap and I took a tumble down some very slippery stairs.. All okay now, back home.

Comment

Working...
                        X