New Member from Settle, North Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Settle, North Yorkshire

Good morning to all in the club, only 16.2 degrees but sunny here. I have had the manual V8 convertible in Race Red since 1st March, but only done 1,270 miles due to the virus. I specified a windbreak, front parking sensors, boot liner and silver wheels as the standard black ones are not for me.

I first wanted a Mustang in 2010 when I was in San Francisco having breakfast on the Quayside and there were a pair of black mustangs parked outside. They sounded superb when they left, so when the RH drive models were announced I test drove a 5.0 auto convertible in April 2016. It looked great in white with a huge American Eagle on the bonnet. The time was not right for me though as I was under threat of redundancy. I was therefore patient and test drove a manual 5.0 fastback in September 2019 and on the same day ordered my car for March 1st 2020 delivery.

I am looking forward to next summer when hopefully we can all get out and about more.

Originally posted by JPJH View Post
    Good morning to all in the club, only 16.2 degrees but sunny here. I have had the manual V8 convertible in Race Red since 1st March, but only done 1,270 miles due to the virus. I specified a windbreak, front parking sensors, boot liner and silver wheels as the standard black ones are not for me.

I first wanted a Mustang in 2010 when I was in San Francisco having breakfast on the Quayside and there were a pair of black mustangs parked outside. They sounded superb when they left, so when the RH drive models were announced I test drove a 5.0 auto convertible in April 2016. It looked great in white with a huge American Eagle on the bonnet. The time was not right for me though as I was under threat of redundancy. I was therefore patient and test drove a manual 5.0 fastback in September 2019 and on the same day ordered my car for March 1st 2020 delivery.

I am looking forward to next summer when hopefully we can all get out and about more.
    Congratulations mate and welcome

Comment

I’m glad there’s no American eagle on your bonnet!! Welcome, enjoy your car. You didn’t need to wait for RHD tho.
      2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
      2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
      2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X