Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soon to be Mustang owner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Soon to be Mustang owner

    Hi guys and girls
    Im Rich from Swindon. I’m currently driving a Lexus IS250 but as I have managed to move my wife on from her little Audi A1 to a Q2 the Lexus isn’t needed as our family car. This leave me free to get myself my dream car. I’ve always been a big fan of American cars and the Mustang especially.

    I’ve joined for the advice and experience of others so I can hopefully buy a good one. I really like the 08-09 Bullitt’s


    #2
    There’s on for sale on line at the moment looks a good car to be fair. I’m glad to see you’ve come along looking for a pre Uk car, they’re the best! the one below is fresh do get a carfax report done to ensure it’s not been written off in the US.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174429441888
    2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
    2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
    2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Musti View Post
      There’s on for sale on line at the moment looks a good car to be fair. I’m glad to see you’ve come along looking for a pre Uk car, they’re the best! the one below is fresh do get a carfax report done to ensure it’s not been written off in the US.

      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174429441888
      I’ve seen that one looks very clean. I think that’s a little over priced though or am I wrong. There was a very nice one for sale back in April on autotrader for 16k

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Rich1988 View Post

          I’ve seen that one looks very clean. I think that’s a little over priced though or am I wrong. There was a very nice one for sale back in April on autotrader for 16k
          Yes I agree, 18 is a great price but 20 would be a good teal for both parties in my opinion.
          2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
          2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
          2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Rich1988 View Post

            I’ve seen that one looks very clean. I think that’s a little over priced though or am I wrong. There was a very nice one for sale back in April on autotrader for 16k
            Agree with that, seems expensive to me, although the one for 16k seems like a very good deal indeed.
            If you are not aware shoddy light conversions can leave you with the possibility of an expensive bill to put it right, good luck with the search.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Anaconda View Post

              Agree with that, seems expensive to me, although the one for 16k seems like a very good deal indeed.
              If you are not aware shoddy light conversions can leave you with the possibility of an expensive bill to put it right, good luck with the search.

              Thanks for that advice. I’ll be very cautious when looking for the right car

              Comment

              Working...
              X