Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New-ish Mustang owners

Hi all,

We’re Laura and Dan and we have had our race red S550 (Poppy) for just over 3 months. We’ve met a few of you recently at the two Bedfordshire events and some a bit closer to us around Peterborough. To say we’re happy is an understatement, but we all know that feeling. Hope to see you all out and about (safely) soon.

Laura and Dan

Originally posted by PoppyS550 View Post
    Hi all,

We’re Laura and Dan and we have had our race red S550 (Poppy) for just over 3 months. We’ve met a few of you recently at the two Bedfordshire events and some a bit closer to us around Peterborough. To say we’re happy is an understatement, but we all know that feeling. Hope to see you all out and about (safely) soon.

Laura and Dan
    Hey there how you guys doing ​​​​? So glad to see you on here. You should consider becoming a full member You get a glossy magazine through your door ( very good) and a Calendar at Christmas ( with a mustang every month) and discount codes and more. I am waiting on info from our host when he’s spoken with the Council and the police concerning the legality issue of the next meet and if it can go ahead with certain measures he’s proposed so will let you know as soon as he let’s me know. It’s been great to meet you both on the last few meets . You should check out the S550 threads loads of great info there. And also some of the other models you never know you might want a classic in your stables at some point as well. Come and see us on Instagram ​​​​​ pm take care see you soon .

Comment

This Mighty Meet has got a special treat :stupid:​​​​​​ Lee and Ben from Evil GT are special guests comIng to create a fantastic entertaining video that you will be part of and star in with your cars and families if you wish. It’s a lot easier than showing all your friends and family

Comment

And don’t forget to keep a lookout on this thread for the video dropping in the next week ​​​​​ it may be staring you

Comment

There’s you and wizzers cars

Comment

Hey, thanks, we’ve enjoyed ourselves too! We have joined and just getting our account to match. We are starting to look at what to mod etc! I will keep an eye out for sure!

Comment

Welcome to the forum & club, glad you are enjoying your new car.

Comment

I’ve got another mod on its way via Dpd installation planning for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
                  There’s you and wizzers cars

It was good to meet you all Saturday at a good event with a decent drive out after
                  Sun was shining and lovely pizza at a great venue
                  Hope to make some more events as and when rules allow

Comment

I can only echo your comments about the day. Can’t wait to see the YouTube video!

Comment

Hi all welcome to the gang Laura, Dan and of course Poppy.

We have met at the Beds meets and at the Route 47 diner, some weeks ago with the East Anglia crowd.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your ownership, I've had mine for just over a year so far and the grin is yet to fade from my face.

Watch out for the mods though, can become very addictive very fast

Hope to see everyone at a meet very soon, there are plenty still going on.

Comment

Hi Chris,

It was nice to meet you too. We have started to look but think we need to prioritise what order we want to do anything in. See you safely soon!

Comment

Hello, Laura and Dan! Welcome aboard! Fellow newbie here from Tampa, FL.

Comment

Working...
                          X