Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi - New Member from N Ireland - Prompted by Jay !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - New Member from N Ireland - Prompted by Jay !!!!

My 2020 Orange Fury...................

Live and work in N Ireland as a Civil Engineer, this is my second GT having owned an Oxford White for two years......

Hoping to get meets etc organised in N Ireland, not a lot of us here, but its all about quality not quantity !!

Mods to date are:
    Black alloys
    25mm Spacers
    H Pipe
    Stripes
    Rear window louvres
    Lowered by Springs

Also you can follow me on Insta ~@Mystangni

Originally posted by Mystangni View Post
    My 2020 Orange Fury...................

Live and work in N Ireland as a Civil Engineer, this is my second GT having owned an Oxford White for two years......

Hoping to get meets etc organised in N Ireland, not a lot of us here, but its all about quality not quantity !!

Mods to date are:
    Black alloys
    25mm Spacers
    H Pipe
    Stripes
    Rear window louvres
    Lowered by Springs

Also you can follow me on Insta ~@Mystangni
    A very warm welcome mate so glad you joined us

Comment

It’s going to be great to have you onboard and we will certainly do all we can to help you with getting things off the ground. I’ve already spoken with a few of the crew in Bedfordshire and looking forward to taking a road trip over there when the weather is good and it’s safe to do so after this pandemic etc. And looking forward to seeing you for your visit next month

Comment

A big welcome from a fellow newbie

Comment

Welcome to the forum, be nice to have an article from you for the magazine on Mustang ownership in NI, have never visited but I bet you have some great roads to drive.
          Editor Round Up
          2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
          2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
          1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by G19 View Post
            Welcome to the forum, be nice to have an article from you for the magazine on Mustang ownership in NI, have never visited but I bet you have some great roads to drive.
            Tim has just messaged me to apologise his membership status hasn’t changed from guest and for some reason he can’t even reply on this thread? I think he’s emailing Mark for help.

Comment

Working...
            X