Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another New Member

Hi All,
    I've wanted a Mustang nearly all my life but I've always got side tracked by other cars. However, last year I finally found a car I really liked, so here it is a 1966 fastback build to Shelby GT350R type spec. She's a pure race car at the moment but I'm currently fitting the parts required to road register her. So I hope in 2021, she will be a regular at car shows and pub car parks in North Bucks as well as hopefully Silverstone and Brands Hatch with Bernie's V8s. That is if anything actually goes ahead of course.

I could do with some advice on a rear amber indicator set-up that feature all 3 bars of the rear light cluster in red for brake and rear lights. A multi-function LED system perhaps?

Hi and welcome.

I have a '65 289 manual coupe I'd like to turn into an FIA racer if you want to swap some parts!

Not at all jealous - keep us posted with what you do and some photos.

'65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader, lowered on Konis with export and Monte Carlo braces, and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great!

Comment

awesome 1st Mustang, congratulations

Contact a member on here who makes LED conversions for classic mustangs https://www.mocgb.net/forums/forum/t...ke-accessories

http://www.brightlight-customs.co.uk/1964-66.html
      Paul

2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue & 2013 GT Convertible - Deep Impact Blue
      2006 Viper SRT10 Coupe - GTS Blue/White First edition #146 of 200

Mustangs gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

Originally posted by CSX427 View Post
        Hi All,
        I've wanted a Mustang nearly all my life but I've always got side tracked by other cars. However, last year I finally found a car I really liked, so here it is a 1966 fastback build to Shelby GT350R type spec. She's a pure race car at the moment but I'm currently fitting the parts required to road register her. So I hope in 2021, she will be a regular at car shows and pub car parks in North Bucks as well as hopefully Silverstone and Brands Hatch with Bernie's V8s. That is if anything actually goes ahead of course.

I could do with some advice on a rear amber indicator set-up that feature all 3 bars of the rear light cluster in red for brake and rear lights. A multi-function LED system perhaps?
        Nice ride I’m in the process of building a Gt350 ‘evocation’ well my version pics are always welcome the more the merrier

Comment

Welcome to the forum
          2018 Mustang GT Auto Custom

Comment

Welcome. Lovely car
            Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
            We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
            X