This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all Brian Applegate i am please to have become a member Here

Brian Applegate i am please to have become a member here i have the pleasure of owning an old 1994 Mustang Fox Body Completely Restored with a new shell ad stunning paintwork i will load some photo's at a later date.
    I have one problem though does anyone know where i can get new Headlight & Taillights to european stadards i just fitted new headlight from the states and they failed it for the ITV in Spain i drove it here two years ago to Las Palmas & no Dealers here.WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED IF ANYONE CAN HELP & if any else needs the American ones i can help

Thanks
    Brian Applegate Email Address brianhola@aol.com

Comment

94 Mustangs were not really Fox body Mustangs, so we need to see a picture to make sure.
      79 to 93 are Fox body
      94 to 04 are SN95
      05 are S197
      15 are S550

Depending on what you actually have could make the answer very easy. If it's a Fox, there are no rear lights or front lights for Europe.
      If it's a 94 SN95. Then there are Amber rear lights, but they are now VERY VERY hard to find. Front lights just need adjusting.

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
      1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
      1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Comment

Headlights & Rear lights

Originally posted by Webmaster View Post
        94 Mustangs were not really Fox body Mustangs, so we need to see a picture to make sure.
        79 to 93 are Fox body
        94 to 04 are SN95
        05 are S197
        15 are S550

Depending on what you actually have could make the answer very easy. If it's a Fox, there are no rear lights or front lights for Europe.
        If it's a 94 SN95. Then there are Amber rear lights, but they are now VERY VERY hard to find. Front lights just need adjusting.
        Yes Sorry was Not 100% sure it is SN95 the Stupid thing is it still has origional handbrake in although they were recalled
        Same as yours in Picture only Blue
        Thanks for Rear Light Info

Comment

Newbie in sunny Scotland

Hi

Newbie in sunny Scotland

Enjoying my 2015 V8 S550 as a daily driver, only driven in the wet, have missed the 1 dry day of the year!

Truly love my Mustang, a used model (well 400 miles and less that 22 hours on the trip) as I was not patient enough to wait for a factory order

Never had a car before that passers by wanted to stop and talk to me about......

Comment

Welcome Steve.....get some photos up :)

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm back !!!

I'm Mark from Yorkshire, I got my first Sherrod mustang straight out of the showroom in 2009 and now I have just bought another 2005 GT with a few cool upgrades that I'm just registering
              I will be calling on some members for contacts for wiring, hopefully sorted with Graeme's help and a pair of Euro lights needed if any one can help
              sigpicMark from Dewsbury, 2008 Mustang GT Sherrod

Comment

Nice, more Mustangs in Yorkshire!

Comment

Originally posted by Sambofett View Post
                  I'm Mark from Yorkshire, I got my first Sherrod mustang straight out of the showroom in 2009 and now I have just bought another 2005 GT with a few cool upgrades that I'm just registering
                  I will be calling on some members for contacts for wiring, hopefully sorted with Graeme's help and a pair of Euro lights needed if any one can help

Welcome back :)

For wiring, you need Nick NMH
                  http://www.mocgb.net/forums/member.php?1534-NMH

For lighting, you need Nathan at Brightlight Customs:
                  http://www.mocgb.net/forums/member.php?1271-68-Coupe
                  http://www.brightlight-customs.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Sambofett View Post
                    PM sent regarding euro lights .
                    past rides : 1973 302 vert
                    2007 V6 S197 coupe
                    2009 V8 S197 California Special coupe

current ride : 2006 Saleen SC coupe

Mustang ..more than just a car..
                    Saleen .. more than just a Mustang. lol
                    http://www.brightlight-customs.co.uk/

Comment

hello from coventry

hi all my name is Steve and i have a 1970 Mercury cougar which is based on a mustang
                      hope you dont mind me joining . been into cars hotrods custum vans , kits anything thats different from the norm
                      even my daily is a jap import Click image for larger version

Name:	20161010_141644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1134885

Comment

Thought Cougars were based on the midsize Torino/Fairlane platform? Either way nice car! I've got a Torino....no Mustang. Bit small for my liking and too rich for my blood haha
                        Instagram link - https://www.instagram.com/chevelle_hell/

Facebook shop - https://m.facebook.com/D.R.E.Ltd/

Comment

Hi all

I would just like to introduce myself.

New here. Trying to get familiar with the site and meet some fellow members.

I have recently purchased a 1970 Mach 1 that I am preparing to restore. I hope to be coming along to some meets and see some of the members cars.

I will post some photos of the project on the forum.

Comment

Welcome Paul...........but if you don't post those photos......there'll be trouble! ;)

Comment

Here are some pics for you to see.

Started stripping it down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00455 - Copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1134890Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00456 - Copy.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1134891Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00462.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1134892Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00502.jpg
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1134893Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1134894

Comment

new member peter sargent

Just to say i am new member to the MOCGB but i believe my car is an old member. 1970 mach 1, just been through a full wire and refurb but still more jobs to be done. looking for an original radio if anyone, nice to be finally on board
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X