Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody, I've finally got around to getting a Mustang after nearly 50 years of first seeing one as a kid on TV.
    Thanks to Matthew at Midland Mustangs I have a '65 V8 coupe. very nice.
    I'm in Kent just north of Maidstone and have already been to a meeting at Detling. Hope to get along again soon.

Cheers

Trev

Comment

Hi Mark

Recently moved from Canada to the North East. I shipped my 1970 Mach 1 as there was no way I was going to leave it behind. I did a full restoration a few years ago and kept it pretty much stock with the original 351 Cleveland. I am looking forward to introduce myself at car shows. I do have a question regarding licensing. I have a NOVA number from Customs but how do I get registered for driving it? Do I need MOT, pay road tax, other? Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

Louis

Comment

Hi I am 68 year old retired firefighter and I am looking to buy a Mustang! Can't decide between GT OR ECOBOOST ? My heart says GT,my head says ECOBOOST !
        hoping I would get some feedback regarding both Engines from owners.
        Regards Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Webmaster View Post
          Please feel free to post a little something about yourself and your interest in Ford Mustangs. You don't have to be an owner to be a member.

Thanks for stopping by.

Regards

Mark
          Thanks MARK, I joined last July, I now have my Mustang 2019 - Velocity Blue, white stripes, Recaro seats B&O system and Silver Alloys. Along with Borla ATAK exhaust, Rousch diffuser and GT350 Front Fenders. Any members in the Worcestershire area?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren0973 View Post

Thanks MARK, I joined last July, I now have my Mustang 2019 - Velocity Blue, white stripes, Recaro seats B&O system and Silver Alloys. Along with Borla ATAK exhaust, Rousch diffuser and GT350 Front Fenders. Any members in the Worcestershire area?
            Iíve sent you a PM mate about our Midlands Mustangs Group.

Lee
            Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Thanks Lee just responded.

Cheers

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Admau1 View Post
                Hi I am 68 year old retired firefighter and I am looking to buy a Mustang! Can't decide between GT OR ECOBOOST ? My heart says GT,my head says ECOBOOST !
                hoping I would get some feedback regarding both Engines from owners.
                Regards Adam
                Hi Adam

I've just picked up my 2019 2 weeks ago awesome. Go GT, Bristol street motors have several brand new mustangs GT and Eco boost side by side, you can see the difference .

Katie Graburn is great at Bristol street motors. There's some kind of promotion on new sure if it extends to mustangs but give her a call she'll tell you that GT is best.

let me know if you want any pictures or need any information.

Cheers

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Darren0973 View Post

Hi Adam

I've just picked up my 2019 2 weeks ago awesome. Go GT, Bristol street motors have several brand new mustangs GT and Eco boost side by side, you can see the difference .

Katie Graburn is great at Bristol street motors. There's some kind of promotion on new sure if it extends to mustangs but give her a call she'll tell you that GT is best.

let me know if you want any pictures or need any information.

Cheers

Darren
                  Thanks Darren ! Which Bristol street dealership are you referring to ?

Comment

Originally posted by Admau1 View Post

Thanks Darren ! Which Bristol street dealership are you referring to ?
                    Hi Adam, sorry its Birmingham Bristol street motors

Comment

Working...
                    X