Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also guys, I’m new to all this forum business, I’m a paid up member of the club but it shows me as a guest even though I’m signed in? Anyone know why this is? Cheers

Comment

Hi Chris, it’s not an automatic thing, it takes a couple of days or maybe 2 weeks, I will get sorted. We can see your member number.
      2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
      2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
      2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Originally posted by chriskenny View Post
        Also guys, I’m new to all this forum business, I’m a paid up member of the club but it shows me as a guest even though I’m signed in? Anyone know why this is? Cheers
        Hi Chris, as has already been stated, the updating of your forum status is a manual process. Now I know your membership number, I will update your status later today

Regards

Richard

2004 GT Convertible Shadow Gray

Membership Secretary MOCGB

My Photo Website

Comment

Hello,

Bought my first s550 Mustang a month back and loving it so far, I've been surprised by the social element it tends to bring wherever you go as well!

Comment

Originally posted by PluckBrit View Post
            Hello,

Bought my first s550 Mustang a month back and loving it so far, I've been surprised by the social element it tends to bring wherever you go as well!
            Congratulations and welcome mate where abouts do you call home? Look out for some local meets and get yourself along mate

Comment

I'm in Essex, I'll keep my eyes open!

Comment

Hi I’m Lea from Harlow in Essex I picked up my 2016 mustang GT two weeks ago and absolutely love it and the magnetic grey colour , I’ve always wanted one since my mate got 68 fastback in the 1980’s it’s taken me this long to finally take the plunge.
                It’s completely standard but would like to do some mods overtime, I’m up for any meets or shows that will eventually happen soon I hope.

Comment

Welcome Lea, I'm in Essex too, nice to see more of them in the county, you picked the best colour too, although I may be biased :)

Hopefully get to meet you sometime in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Lea2016GT View Post
                    Hi I’m Lea from Harlow in Essex I picked up my 2016 mustang GT two weeks ago and absolutely love it and the magnetic grey colour , I’ve always wanted one since my mate got 68 fastback in the 1980’s it’s taken me this long to finally take the plunge.
                    It’s completely standard but would like to do some mods overtime, I’m up for any meets or shows that will eventually happen soon I hope.
                    There’s a meeting and meal and cruise here guys on the 8th of August get your tickets
                    Eventbrite - Ciro Ciampi - Petrolheadonism presents MUSTANG OWNERS' EXCLUSIVE Petrolheadonism Pizza Mind Drive - Saturday, 8 August 2020 at The Sharnbrook Hotel, Sharnbrook, England. Find event and ticket information.

Comment

Hi, I am Chris from Kettering Northants. I have a 1966 289 in black. Owned my Mustang since November '19 and hopefully getting towards the end of jobs I have been doing so I can finally get out on the road properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X