Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi everyone,

I'm a complete newbie to Mustang ownership and I am looking for recommendations for Garages who can look after my 67 Fastback the way it deserves. On first inspection it needs the engine bay tidying up a bit. Don't get me wrong it's nice but not wow if you know what I mean. The bonnet needs fettling so it fits better, not major. A brake conversion from drums to discs would also be welcome.

In short any and all advice is welcome.

PS I am in Kent
    regards

Frank

Yeah I've got a car...it's black....it's a big black one, wanna make something of it ?

Welcome Frank. Warn you now it will be Where's the pictures etc etc lol so post it up mate.
    How to here http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthre...ket#post171156

Ian may pop along BigRedOne on here as Kent rep and may recommend someone near you, failing that.
    Most of the guys go to see Mike at http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthre...ket#post171156
    Either way, good luck
    Regards Les
    For professional valeting http://goo.gl/vXP0j0
    Metal Polishing & Wheel Refurb http://www.promopolishing.co.uk/
    American Car sales+ Servicing & Parts http://www.boatwright.co.uk/
    Dent Removal http://www.dentx-uk.com/

Roll on Freedom 11pm 29th March

Comment

Welcome to the forum Frank, you're obviously not the real Frank Bullitt who had 2 'T's on the end :-"

Not quite so far away but also very good is http://www.mustangworkshop.co.uk
      1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
      2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
      2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Welcome

:)
        sigpic
        You can never have enough black under the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Bullit View Post
          Hi everyone,

I'm a complete newbie to Mustang ownership and I am looking for recommendations for Garages who can look after my 67 Fastback the way it deserves. On first inspection it needs the engine bay tidying up a bit. Don't get me wrong it's nice but not wow if you know what I mean. The bonnet needs fettling so it fits better, not major. A brake conversion from drums to discs would also be welcome.

In short any and all advice is welcome.

PS I am in Kent
          Hi and welcome Frank - I am a newbie like you with a 1966 Coupe - got mine Saturday so hopefully you get a good recomendation

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffW View Post
            Welcome to the forum Frank, you're obviously not the real Frank Bullitt who had 2 'T's on the end :-"

Not quite so far away but also very good is http://www.mustangworkshop.co.uk
            Absolutely right I do not have tts fnnnar.

Frank
            regards

Frank

Yeah I've got a car...it's black....it's a big black one, wanna make something of it ?

Comment

Originally posted by cobraboy View Post
              Welcome

What he said. Welcome mate. Modurstang is de man.
              sigpic[SIGPIC]2008 GT V8. White Stang Man

Comment

Originally posted by cobraboy View Post
                Welcome

...it's the law! Welcome to the Nuthouse! :D

PS Look out for the next Kent meet in Show and Cruises posted by Big Red One and hopefully you can make it
                2011 3.7 V6 Premium Convertible
                1965 289 V8 Coupe

Kent Area Secretary

Comment

Welcome frank bullit, highly recommend Mike (modurstang ) very respected within the stang world. Just had a few mods myself ONE happy customer

Comment

Hi Frank and welcome to the Mustang club and to our Kent area.

We do have an excellent local garage in Aylesford (Maidstone), pop in and see them for a chat as they have a lot of American Muscle there of which a lot of it is classic

Here's a link,

Ask for Kevin, he has a couple of Mustangs himself

Keep your eye on the shows and cruises section for the date for the next Kent meet in March

Ian
                    Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
                    2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
                    2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
                    2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

Originally posted by big red one View Post
                      Hi Frank and welcome to the Mustang club and to our Kent area.

We do have an excellent local garage in Aylesford (Maidstone), pop in and see them for a chat as they have a lot of American Muscle there of which a lot of it is classic

Here's a link,

Ask for Kevin, he has a couple of Mustangs himself

Keep your eye on the shows and cruises section for the date for the next Kent meet in March

Ian
                      Hi Frank & welcome, I'm agreed with Ian, Redline are the people to get in touch with. Kevin See even used to be the MOCGB local area rep.

Mark.
                      '89 GT Convertible, triple white, five speed, Florida car.
                      '89 GT Hatch, white, five speed, Arizona car.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome fellow 67 Fastback owner.. get some pics up then,,,~o)
                        S550GT Grabber Blue 2018 Auto...:D
                        1950 Shoebox Custom Hot Rod
                        1967 Camaro SS 350
                        1967 Mustang Fastback 302
                        2005 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Hi and welcome matey..:)
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for all your help and I appreciate the requests for pics. She's away at the moment having the interior sorted so as soon as I get her back in 10 days or so I'll post as many as you like. Don't expect too much tho guys she's quite basic compared to some of the exotic stuff on here.

PS FYI I also used to be (and still am if truth be told) an Alfa Romeo fan so this is my first foray into American muscle which is a real contrast to previous cars I've owned, but if my first drives are any guide, I'm in for a load of fun. Looking forward to getting along to one of the meetings soon.

Thanks again.

Frank (Mark)
                            regards

Frank

Comment

Welcome, Frank!

Look forward to the pics. Think you'll like it here.
                              Si < - This is my name.

1971 Mach 1 Fastback. 351 M-Code. 4-Speed Hurst Manual. < - This is my Mustang.

I eat rat poison.

A man ain't truly been insulted until he stands buck naked in front of a woman and she doesn't even notice. Or care.

Comment

Working...
                              X