Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Northumberland with a favour to ask.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel
    replied
    Great, I'd love to join in and tag along,

I did know there was a 69 in Cramlington, didn't of your 66 though or the one in Killingworth, theres also 2 other 69's in the area and a fox body (not for sale though)

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca
    replied
    Two I know of in Cramlington (my 66 and a 69) and another 66 in Killingworth.

The two Cramlington cars will be convoying down to the A19 diner on June 2nd if you want to join? Leaving the Moor Farm McDonalds at 6pm.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Whereabouts in Northumberland are you? There's a handful of us down in the south east corner now if you fancy meeting up?
    I'm in Bedlington, would love to meet up, where are you all

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel View Post
    I'll try to get down on the second and catch up with you, was going to pop down last month but the weather was crap, your post on FB confirmed my thoughts of a wash out, so right decision. Hopefully better weather this time round, hope to see you there
    Whereabouts in Northumberland are you? There's a handful of us down in the south east corner now if you fancy meeting up?

Leave a comment:

• Rebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Huffy View Post
    If memory serve me correct the owner is actually on here as I feel sure I have seen mention of it before...........can't for the life of me recall who it was but it might be worth a dig around in the for sale section.

Here you go - 3rd post down http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthre...510-Fox-WANTED

I don't personally know the car or seller so can't help there I am afraid.
    Thanks for the reply and link Huffy, much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Rebel
    replied
    Originally posted by D73 View Post
    Hello Nigel! Yeah, sight unseen's a brave, or foolish, move, depending on how you look at it. I'd think about it for a few hundred quid, but after also being burnt on a 3k ebay purchase I wouldn't spend that kind of money again without having a lookie.

Should get yourself along to the Diner on the 2nd if you can make it, would be good to catch up ;)

Anth.
    I'll try to get down on the second and catch up with you, was going to pop down last month but the weather was crap, your post on FB confirmed my thoughts of a wash out, so right decision. Hopefully better weather this time round, hope to see you there

Leave a comment:

• Huffy
    replied
    If memory serve me correct the owner is actually on here as I feel sure I have seen mention of it before...........can't for the life of me recall who it was but it might be worth a dig around in the for sale section.

Here you go - 3rd post down http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthre...510-Fox-WANTED

I don't personally know the car or seller so can't help there I am afraid.
    Last edited by Huffy; 21-05-2015, 01:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• D73
    replied
    Hello Nigel! Yeah, sight unseen's a brave, or foolish, move, depending on how you look at it. I'd think about it for a few hundred quid, but after also being burnt on a 3k ebay purchase I wouldn't spend that kind of money again without having a lookie.

Should get yourself along to the Diner on the 2nd if you can make it, would be good to catch up ;)

Anth.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel
    replied
    who else would it be, lol

There aint no-one else up here that wants a fox at the moment.

theres a red one up here but very definitely not for sale, a black one that appeared at a local cruise a couple months back, not sure if manual or auto though, not even sure it might be for sale though.

the one Kent I've posted about sounds great and I'm so tempted to do a transfer and arrange transport but every bone in my body is screaming get it checked out first, lol.
    Just had my fingers burnt over a 3rd gen camaro and lost 130 quid on the back of it, so being a bit cautious now

Leave a comment:

• D73
    replied
    That's not you is it Nigel?

Leave a comment:

• D73
    replied
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Just noticed that the one you're on about's an auto so it's not the same one, but this one looks like a canny car as well ;)

Leave a comment:

• D73
    replied
    Welcome to the MOCGB site from a Northeast Fox owner!

If you're on Facebook, Fox Doctors is well worth a look. There's been a 5.0 manual hatch on there recently that looks really nice, not sure whether it's the same car but it's about the same money.

You're a bit further North than me (we live in Shildon) but just to let you know, we have a monthly Mustang meet at the OK Diner on the A19 Southbound near Hartlepool if you're ever down that way - first Tuesday of the month from 6.00pm onwards.

Cheers,

Anth.

Leave a comment:

• Newbie from Northumberland with a favour to ask.........

Hi all
    Been looking for a Mustang for a while now, I've found a fox body in Bromley in Kent that I'd love to buy but as Im so far away from it, it's difficult to make time to get to see it, does anyone know the car? or would anyone be able to check it out for me please.
    It's a hardtop GT Auto, the link from the advert is

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C573662

Owners phone number is 07970265494, owners name is Tony

If all is ok, I'd be happy to have it transported from there to me at my expense of course. Just need some help with checking it over

thanks
Working...
X