Newby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newby

Just acquired my Mustang Fastback 67 from Bill Shepard Mustangs so joining club with first club visit at Silverstone Classic

Welcome to the forum/club. You do realise as a new owner of a Mustang you have to post some pictures up. Just in time for the summer (maybe?) so you can get out and have some fun.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum,as dave has mentioned you must post pics of your car ;)

Comment

Welcome, see you are just down the road from me, drive through Cholsey quite often when I take the car out for a drive.

No local meet in Oxfordshire but often drop down to the Berkshire meet which isn't too far, next one below:

http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthre...20th-June-2015

'99 Bright Atlantic Blue Convertible (Stock) & '67 Acapulco Blue Fastback (393 Stroker)
        http://www.67mustang.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I will be on Holiday in California weekend of the 20th but I will make the next one. I have registered today on the club website but I wont to register for the Silverstone classic if you are attending as a club, Can someone book me for this and how do I pay which I believe has to be done today to get the club prices unless I have been told incorrectly. Any guidance would be great.

Comment

Pics !!

Welcome Paul, As the Guys have said We need some Pics of the New Stallion !!. You Will Enjoy, Lots of Help & Advice here if You Need.:-bd Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Thanks for the replies guys, I will be on Holiday in California weekend of the 20th but I will make the next one. I have registered today on the club website but I wont to register for the Silverstone classic if you are attending as a club, Can someone book me for this and how do I pay which I believe has to be done today to get the club prices unless I have been told incorrectly. Any guidance would be great.
              The early bird discount expired at the end of March and today is the last day to book if you want to park within the infield area as part of the Club Display Package.

The discount code is in the Club Members section as the paperwork I had from Silverstone said it was for members only (despite other groups/clubs posting their discount code publically).

Can see your membership application form so will PM you details now!

'99 Bright Atlantic Blue Convertible (Stock) & '67 Acapulco Blue Fastback (393 Stroker)

Comment

Welcome.

That wouldn't be the Highland Green 67 fastback with the 5.0 Coyote that I am so in lust with by any chance would it?

Andy

Comment

Andy I know the car you are thinking about but not at 130k but mine is a green 67 fastback

Comment

Originally posted by CaliSpecial View Post
                    Welcome.

That wouldn't be the Highland Green 67 fastback with the 5.0 Coyote that I am so in lust with by any chance would it?

Andy
                    That's the one I was thinking of....

Welcome Paul, PICS!!
                    Driving the dream. '06 S197 and '71 Mach 1 Retro-mod

'06 - Bama Race V2 tune, Custom twin 4 inch Carbon tipped exhaust system, Stoptech Brake pads, Metallic Orange striping. Pypes stainless shorty headers, Magnaflow ceramic high-flow cats, Hotrod Cams (coming xmas '16), Prothane front, rear and drop link anti-roll bar poly bushes, Ford KR suspension with GT500 top mounts, Tein Htech Gold Lowering Springs, BMR rear Lower Control Arms. BAMA retune, MMD retro mirrors, engine parts hydro-dipped. Roush bonnet scoop, Lower front valance CDC spoiler, GT500 rear spoiler, California special side scoops, Rear quarter window slated vents, Ultra bright headlight, sidelight, foglight bulbs, Airaid Induction kit, Chrome underbonnet strut brace, GT Engine cover, Velocity 20 inch wheels,

Comment

Andy I know the car you are thinking about but not at 130k but mine is a green 67 fastback
                      Ah, ok! I'm sure yours is equally lovely! Looking forward to the pic's.

Comment

This one by any chance:

http://www.billshepherdmustang.com/p...llitt-replica/

Comment

Lovely car - if you fancy a meet :)

http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthre...20th-June-2015
                          George

sigpic
                          Which shall I drive today...?

Remember, indecision is a girls perogative...:D

Comment

Hello Mike, yes thats the car but not at that price as it was over priced. Just finding out how to down load the pictures which I will try tonight.

Comment

I have paid and registered for Silverstone with the club

Comment

Working...
                              X