Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another noob

Hi All,

My name's Daz, I'm from Birmingham, I'm just about to buy a 2006 convertible, so I'll be along shortly asking daft questions you've all heard before :)

Originally posted by dazza View Post
    Hi All,

My name's Daz, I'm from Birmingham, I'm just about to buy a 2006 convertible, so I'll be along shortly asking daft questions you've all heard before :)
    Welcome Daz
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Welcome, Lee will be along shortly with details of local area meets. Which car are you buying? Iím in the process of moving from the Midlands to Somerset. Working in Birmingham for another 6 weeks.
      2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Black
      2017-Current 2007 S197 GT Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Musti View Post
        Welcome, Lee will be along shortly with details of local area meets. Which car are you buying? Iím in the process of moving from the Midlands to Somerset. Working in Birmingham for another 6 weeks.

It's a 2006 4.0 convertible, hopefully. I spend my time between here and Spain, but will be off to sunnier climes permanently in a couple of months and I'm hoping to take it with me.

Comment

Welcome Daz :)

Have sent you a PM.

Lee
          Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

It's a 2006 4.0 convertible, hopefully. I spend my time between here and Spain, but will be off to sunnier climes permanently in a couple of months and I'm hoping to take it with me.
            I'm pretty sure one of our club members moved to Spain and took his S197 and he found it very expensive to get it to meet Spain's regulations. Good luck and hope you get the car you want.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
            1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
            2005 Mustang GT 2014-
            2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum Daz.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi All,

Let me know where you are mate I have a convertible as well, can catch up, I am also on brum
                Previous rides
                2005 mustang GT cervini bodykit
                2007 dodge ram srt10
                2009 bumblebee camaro

Current ride
                2008 shelby gt 500....650bhp

Comment

Working...
                X