Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mustang GT owner in Jersey Channel Islands....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New Mustang GT owner in Jersey Channel Islands....

    Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself, picked myself up a new toy on Saturday, absolutely love it, I'm a ford man through and through, owned everything from cosworths to f150 lightning's and everything in between! Looking forward to getting to know you all and picking your brains on a few things.

    Anyway, here is my car 1 previous owner, only 8 thousand miles from new, came from a collection of 28 cars. It's never been out in the rain apparently......

    Aaron.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G00...w?usp=drivesdk

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uJR...w?usp=drivesdk

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K5i...w?usp=drivesdk

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ck5...w?usp=drivesdk

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G00...w?usp=drivesdk

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Uc...w?usp=drivesdk

    #2
    Welcome to the forum Aaron, car looks lovely.

    If you don't know him already you need to get to know Alex Fearn, long time member here, he has numerous Mustangs from different era's and very knowledgeable about all things Mustang. Think he lives in St Brelade unless he's moved.

    See the "About me" on here: https://www.mocgb.net/forums/member.php?603-jerseysandy
    1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
    2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
    2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013


    MOCGB #332 since 1994

    Comment


      #3
      Stang

      Thats a lovely looking S197, I love mine, ive the same wheels as you but with grey centres.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Thats a lovely looking S197, I love mine, ive the same wheels as you but with grey centres.
        Cheers mate, I'd like to see some images of those, full chrome is a bit too blingy for me, either going to change them or do them as you described....

        Aaron

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by GeoffW View Post
          Welcome to the forum Aaron, car looks lovely.

          If you don't know him already you need to get to know Alex Fearn, long time member here, he has numerous Mustangs from different era's and very knowledgeable about all things Mustang. Think he lives in St Brelade unless he's moved.

          See the "About me" on here: https://www.mocgb.net/forums/member.php?603-jerseysandy
          Yes I know Alex, I'll be picking his brains about things no doubt.

          Aaron

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Aaron Canavan View Post
            Yes I know Alex, I'll be picking his brains about things no doubt.

            Aaron
            Excellent, very fond of Jersey, been to the annual "Festival of Speed" 3 times in the past. Some other members here have been too.
            1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
            2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
            2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013


            MOCGB #332 since 1994

            Comment

            Working...
            X