New to site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to site

Hi just introduce myself. Iím Trevor from Devon and I own a 64 Mustang coupe. Im in the process of restoring it.

Sounds great, what are the plans? (Original, restomod etc) Any pictures?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john2502 View Post
      Sounds great, what are the plans? (Original, restomod etc) Any pictures?
      My plans at the moment are to fit a 302 with a t5 box I have two engines to chose from a 84 block or a 86 block which are both on standard bore and crank . The motor is sat in with the box .had to alter the gearbox x member easy job to do , the car from factory is a manual July 64 v8 but has been changed to auto so made a new clutch pedal just got to weld in a strengthening plate to take my master cylinder as going to make it hydraulic will put some pic up later

Comment

Originally posted by Prefectv8 View Post
        My plans at the moment are to fit a 302 with a t5 box I have two engines to chose from a 84 block or a 86 block which are both on standard bore and crank . The motor is sat in with the box .had to alter the gearbox x member easy job to do , the car from factory is a manual July 64 v8 but has been changed to auto so made a new clutch pedal just got to weld in a strengthening plate to take my master cylinder as going to make it hydraulic will put some pic up later
        Welcome to the forum - looking forward to seeing you progress as I'm also going the later 302 / T5 route. Cable clutch for me though.

Are both of your engines roller cams..?
        1966 Mustang Hardtop - Trans-Am tribute in the making..
        1962 Chevy C-20 Fleetside
        1987 Peugeot 205 GTi track toy
        1974 Ford Econoline E100

Comment

Hi Trevor, welcome to the site, if you are logging your build we would all love to see pictures and your story on here

We have am upgrade to the forum coming very soon which will allow you to upload pics easier

Ian
          Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
          2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
          2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
          2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

Hi Trevor, welcome to the forum..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by big red one View Post
              Hi Trevor, welcome to the site, if you are logging your build we would all love to see pictures and your story on here

We have am upgrade to the forum coming very soon which will allow you to upload pics easier

Ian
              Second this. Get yourself over to the reader rides section and log the build. Would love to read it.

Welcome btw.

Comment

Working...
              X