from essex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from essex

Hi everyone new owner from sunny southend in Essex 2015 eco boost, only had it a week bought it after my toyota supra twin turbo got written off thought i would have a change as ive had supras since 1991 anyone else in southend ??

Welcome to the Forum Ron :)

Lee
    Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Hi Ron, welcome to the forum..
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome sir.

Lots of members, owners, in the Essex Area as well as the whole of the country, Strong Mustang following in the US

Cheers. Peter
        Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
          Welcome sir.

Lots of members, owners, in the Essex Area as well as the whole of the country, Strong Mustang following in the US

Cheers. Peter
          Surely you meant the UK Peter? :-?
          . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
            Surely you meant the UK Peter? :-?
            Always knew he secretly wants to go back to US permantly.

Welcome Ron,
            Hope your enjoying car. Currently have a eco 2019 rental in Florida. Be back soon & I live in Thundersley area. I run a 1999 Yellow SN95 Convertible.
            Quite a few Mustangs of various years around our area. Check out the shows & events section. See Essex meet at Fox & Goose. On A414 between Chelmsford & Ongar.

Also check out Essex & Herts FB page & also MOCGB ( official UK ) FB page.

Comment

I'm based in Chelmsford in Essex, and recently bought a red 2015 Mustang coupe 5.0 GT.

I've just joined this forum so am not familiar with it all yet, but I'd be up for an Essex Mustang meetup. If anybody is familiar with such a meetup, please feel free to share details!

Comment

Originally posted by GT2015Essex View Post
                I'm based in Chelmsford in Essex, and recently bought a red 2015 Mustang coupe 5.0 GT.

I've just joined this forum so am not familiar with it all yet, but I'd be up for an Essex Mustang meetup. If anybody is familiar with such a meetup, please feel free to share details!
                Hi Richard

Just check out the monthly meeting section - Essex meets up once a month normally on a Friday evening at The Fox and Goose.
                Editor Round Up
                2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
                1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Working...
                X