Introducing myself 94 gt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself 94 gt

Hi im steve from kent with a red 94 gt. Iv had this car for 4 years now. It was originally from south yorkshire where i bought it from a dealer in snaith. The gt was fitted with a vortec v2 pro charger when purchased. Its now currently having a new engine fitted with a stroker kit 331 and bigger heads. Iv taken it brands speed fest for 3 years in a row now and have seen afew other sn95s there. Im usually on fb groups such as route 66 uk ford mustang uk. Just like to see who else is about around kent. Regards steve

Originally posted by Steves94gt View Post
    Hi im steve from kent with a red 94 gt. Iv had this car for 4 years now. It was originally from south yorkshire where i bought it from a dealer in snaith. The gt was fitted with a vortec v2 pro charger when purchased. Its now currently having a new engine fitted with a stroker kit 331 and bigger heads. Iv taken it brands speed fest for 3 years in a row now and have seen afew other sn95s there. Im usually on fb groups such as route 66 uk ford mustang uk. Just like to see who else is about around kent. Regards steve
    Hi Steve

You will find quite a few people from in and around the Kent area, we normally hold a monthly meeting at Mickeys Rock Cafe on the A249. Next meeting is on Saturday 22nd December (Xmas Jumper meeting) from noon onwards.
    Editor Round Up
    Photo Albums on Flickr
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum.b-)
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Steve :)

Lee
        Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Thanks for the replys and i may be able to go there around feb or march after everything on the car is done. Btw is there a app to view this forum on as im using a mobile its not to easy to navigate around the page cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Steves94gt View Post
            Thanks for the replys and i may be able to go there around feb or march after everything on the car is done. Btw is there a app to view this forum on as im using a mobile its not to easy to navigate around the page cheers
            At the bottom of the page should be a drop down menu on your phone to change the site to default mobile style.

Kent meetings - a lot of us are in daily drivers now, so don't be put off coming along in anything.
            Editor Round Up
            Photo Albums on Flickr
            2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
            1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Working...
            X