Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Keeper

Hi all
    Recently collected (and now on a learning curve) for day to day use of my 1966 Mustang GT.
    Imported 2 Yrs ago from California by previous keeper she's solid mechanically and 'rust free', there's just a variety of little repairs and upgrades to do for regular use. I expect the experience of other members will be invaluable in keeping her running sweet.

Meanwhile, great fun to drive, every days a holiday......
    Dave

Welcome to the forum
    Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

Welcome - pics are mandatory by the way..!
      1966 Mustang Hardtop - Trans-Am tribute in the making..
      1962 Chevy C-20 Fleetside
      1987 Peugeot 205 GTi track toy
      1974 Ford Econoline E100

Comment

Welcome to the forum David. As far as I recall, there is a monthly meeting at The Fancott Arms, just off the M1. Ore wise, check out the "Monthly Meetings" section in "Shows and Cruises". The Goat in Hertford Heath is only 40 miles from you and is well attended on the first Sunday of every month. More of a classic car meet but quite a few members attend regularly.
        There's always lots of advice from very friendly folk here and pmustang on here is always willing to give you a steer for anything related to the model you have. Enjoy!

P.S. Membership is cheap and will quickly pay for itself! :-bd
        . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum David..=D>
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing the pics of your car.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
            1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
            2005 Mustang GT 2014-
            2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Working...
            X