Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new member. restoring 1970 mustang notchback. 302

thanks for setting this up mark.
    hi to all members. new to forums so i will start with the car. 1970 mustang notchback 5.0 302 auto. doing full resto on it. i have done quite a bit but struggling for various parts.
    to start with i need
    chrome front bumper, chrome hood moulding, front lower spoiler (black plastic) set of wheels, torque thrust would be great but will consider anything you have.
    also any suggestions who you recommend as a reliable uk supplier of parts. used someone down essex(I guess you will know them) but had to give up with them as they kept really messing me around.
    thanks guys
    col

Welcome to the forum - looking forward to seeing progress.

Mustang Maniac hands down gets the best reviews on here for a UK supplier - sorry to hear you got caught up with those Essex cowboys.

You can get TTs for a decent price on eBay occasionally, i.e. shipped from the US using the Global Shipping program; <500 delivered if I remember rightly.
    1966 Mustang Hardtop - Trans-Am tribute in the making..
    1962 Chevy C-20 Fleetside
    1987 Peugeot 205 GTi track toy
    1974 Ford Econoline E100

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Colin :)

Lee
      Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

Welcome and nice to see another '70 being restored.

I have a 70 Mach 1 fastback nearing the end of a 6yr resto.

On your parts request thread having looked for thes myself I just bough new via US supplier and bought into UK via Ron Fenton at STS

Chris
        sigpic
        Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

Comment

Yes welcome to the forum. As Chris mentioned Ron Fenton of STSImports is the way to go if not in a rush. You can order you parts & ship to his facility in Miami. He then containers parts & brings across. You would need to check with him first as to when next container leave. This comes into his Essex warehouse for collection.
          Shame you found out hard way about the lot from Essex. Hope you did not loose money through them.

Get some pictures up of you car when you can.

Comment

Working...
          X