Heres a few of my Lincoln

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres a few of my Lincoln

Thought I would share a few pictures of my continental in platinum (posh version of Pastel Blue) 460 7.5 litre big block, three owners, she is a big old girl https://imgur.com/a/2dZCDy2

I was going to keep her but everyone in the family finds her ugly and I'm given a can't have excessive volume of cars ultimatum so it was "Jackie" or the Cali Special and the Cali Special won.

I've comforted myself by thinking it would be pretty cool for her to be used as a wedding car / prom / special occasion car rather than her sitting in her bubble in the barn never seeing daylight. Jackie might look like an ugly old box to some but she is a superb vehicle. Funnily enough has a lot of mustang service items !
    Last edited by yanktankmad; 20-06-2018, 12:34 PM.
    Classic pre 75 Ford and Chevy addict who Works in Software industry & also part owner of a small LTD Shop that imports Cool / custom pre 1970 American Cars / Trucks https://www.horsepwrkustoms.com

I do love a big block, big American car! Beauty
    Current Rides -

2005 GT Auto 4.6 V8 ROUSHcharged (Stage 3)

1965 C Code Coupe 289, all original

Comment

PAH! Only 7.5 litre....LMAO
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
        PAH! Only 7.5 litre....LMAO
        Nice wedding car indeed
        Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
          Nice wedding car indeed

The petrol gauge is shall we say optimistic :))
          Classic pre 75 Ford and Chevy addict who Works in Software industry & also part owner of a small LTD Shop that imports Cool / custom pre 1970 American Cars / Trucks https://www.horsepwrkustoms.com

Comment

it looks very impressive!

Comment

That is super cool. Love it.
              2005 GT 4.6, 2007 GT500, 2013 GT500 (present car).
              3mustangs by Malc May, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by BlackStang View Post
                That is super cool. Love it.
                you know you want it Malc :)
                sigpic
                2011 3.7 V6 Premium Convertible
                1965 289 V8 Coupe

Mustangs are not just horses.......

Comment

Working...
                X