Previously 1969 Mach 1 DLP 3J
    and PRO 889L

Comment

sigpic
      1965 Mustang GT 350 Race Car
      Previously 1969 Mach 1 DLP 3J
      and PRO 889L

Comment

Wow! Very early pic of my '67 GT350. I think this was probably Gary's Picnic Santa Pod about '84 or '85. I still have it and it's going better than ever.

Thanks for posting!

David

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman429 View Post
          PYL112L was still around but was red at Capel Manor a few years ago

Comment

First photo of the '69 was spotted at the MOCGB annual meet in St Albans in probably 1994/5. Here's a scan of a print off my Flickr site:

Alan

1969 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, TMD 92M by acd40, on Flickr

Comment

Showing these old cars makes me wonder where my 68 coupe went to. I traded it to the UK for some classic minis about fifteen years ago

Pee green 68 coupe. 351/BDS Blower through the bonnet. Top loader trans, Custom gussetted third member and hand build rear suspension with coil overs. I know the editor of volksworld owned it for a while. Saw it in a mag a few years back about a dyno day.

Peter
              Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
              We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Pyl 112l

Interesting photos, i currently own the 71 its now red, its useable but waiting on me to get into resto. Mode

Comment

Working...
                X