Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 Custom Car Mag

thought these might be of interest.

I think that artwork is making a comeback - it seems a way of customising with affecting performance & therefore (relatively) insurance friendly

Comment

Here's a Custom Car mag from the year before, with some similar artwork on a 71/72 Mach 1. They did like their racey covers!

Mark
      1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
      1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Comment

Originally posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
        Here's a Custom Car mag from the year before, with some similar artwork on a 71/72 Mach 1. They did like their racey covers!

That was my mates Mustang, called Heartbreaker at the time, http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/wha...tbreaker-44027
        Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

The 1970 car belongs to a member on here.
          Roo

'09 GT/CS Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Gazza51 View Post
            That was my mates Mustang, called Heartbreaker at the time, http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/wha...tbreaker-44027
            Thanks for the info. So it ended up in the scrapper, what a shame :(.

Here's another from July 1982 with the ASCAR Mustang:

Mark
            1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
            1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Comment

I've a lot of Custom Car magazines from the 70's and early 80's at home.

Another one was 'French Connection' which I gather is still about today. I've most of the many CC features on that.

That CC period with Colin Gamm, Kim Durdant-Hollamby, Ken Kessler, etc were golden times in my view.
              Si < - This is my name.

1971 Mach 1 Fastback. 351 M-Code. 4-Speed Hurst Manual. < - This is my Mustang.

I eat rat poison.

A man ain't truly been insulted until he stands buck naked in front of a woman and she doesn't even notice. Or care.

Comment

Working...
              X