Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1970 Mach 1 resto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by vanishing days View Post
    Looking good Chris glad it's coming along
    Aaron, cheers, hope new home is find.

    Originally posted by Davids View Post
    It's nearly Chris, finishing line in sight
    Hello David, been quiet on here.....how is life?
    Yes not far away, just those small jobs that take up the time....
    Chris
    sigpic
    Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

    Comment


      Ok, busy with a GT6 resto, will send a link tomorrow if you are interested.
      Glad to see your build is coming along, ready for the Revival ?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Davids View Post
        Ok, busy with a GT6 resto, will send a link tomorrow if you are interested.
        Glad to see your build is coming along, ready for the Revival ?
        David, yes please on GT6, I do like them.
        Yes the car will be ready for then, but Decided to give Revival a miss this year, got a a bit peeved with Goodwood over wait list on GRRC and wanting to charge, so threw toys out of my pram.
        Chris
        sigpic
        Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

        Comment


          Chris, you doing the Mopar nats next month?
          1970 Mach1
          Cleveland powered bacon finder.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Mach1 Dude View Post
            Chris, you doing the Mopar nats next month?
            Ian, to be honest looking unlikely as I'm doing Le Mans Classic in the '67 only 2 weeks before and have a commitment on the Saturday night, bit of a shame really because I'd like the cars, atmosphere and good company.

            Presume you are going and are you running the Mach 1 up the strip? It would have been good to catch up.

            I might try to get up on the Sunday.
            Chris
            sigpic
            Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

            Comment


              Yes Chris I will be going, I don't think the Mach1 will be running at this event. It is not yet ready, but may be by the end of July.
              1970 Mach1
              Cleveland powered bacon finder.

              Comment


                Originally posted by silverfox999 View Post
                Ian, to be honest looking unlikely as I'm doing Le Mans Classic in the '67 only 2 weeks before and have a commitment on the Saturday night, bit of a shame really because I'd like the cars, atmosphere and good company.

                Presume you are going and are you running the Mach 1 up the strip? It would have been good to catch up.

                I might try to get up on the Sunday.
                Chris
                Bu&&er
                First year since it started I'm not going, looks like you are in for a scorcher, if you haven't been before make the effort and walk the track for the car show, every thing you can think of there
                Last edited by Davids; 27-06-2018, 09:34 PM. Reason: typo

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Mach1 Dude View Post
                  Yes Chris I will be going, I don't think the Mach1 will be running at this event. It is not yet ready, but may be by the end of July.
                  Ian, hopefully I might make it, I'll text you if I get there.

                  Originally posted by Davids View Post
                  Bu&&er
                  First year since it started I'm not going, looks like you are in for a scorcher, if you haven't been before make the effort and walk the track for the car show, every thing you can think of there
                  David, I missed this last time, it's in the Thursday , I think? T-5 days to overnight ferry, can't wait !
                  Chris
                  sigpic
                  Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

                  Comment


                    inbox full

                    Hi Chris can you please clear your inbox as i have been trying to PM you, Cheers Tom
                    '68 Fastback running a 289cui.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by tom68bullit View Post
                      Hi Chris can you please clear your inbox as i have been trying to PM you, Cheers Tom
                      Tom,just cleared, been to Le Mans classic and didn't realise inbox was full.
                      Plan on taking engine to shop in next 2 weeks, keep you posted.
                      Chris
                      sigpic
                      Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

                      Comment


                        I have no idea where at least 60% of my posts have gone, what's happened ?
                        chris
                        sigpic
                        Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

                        Comment


                          I'm trying to get a photo uploaded and then I'll post up some updates
                          sigpic
                          Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

                          Comment


                            Well we have finally have success ! Gearbox works at last and I drive her on and off the drive today incl reverse. The new magnums and BFGs look good on.
                            A few gremlins to iron out (mainly internal electrical) and then Ill be on the road, at last !
                            sigpic
                            Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

                            Comment


                              Good to see it out of the garage Chris, when is the first road trip ?

                              David
                              Last edited by Davids; 15-04-2019, 06:42 AM. Reason: Typo

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Davids View Post
                                Good to see it out of the garage Chris, when is the first road trip ?

                                David
                                David, thanks and it's a relief !
                                Still got dash pad and clocks to put back in, but will be taking out for a short drive this weekend, will let you all know how it goes.
                                keeping my fingers crossed.....
                                Chris
                                sigpic
                                Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X