No announcement yet.

68 california special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. I think you should take up plastic surgery - you'd be great on nose jobs but boob jobs would need a more rounded approach.
    Allan

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN R View Post
      Looks good. I think you should take up plastic surgery - you'd be great on nose jobs but boob jobs would need a more rounded approach.
      thanks allan

Comment

Update 2020, All in primer, blocked with 400 - 600 then 800 so if all goes to plan I should finally be getting this in colour and clear coat the weekend. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200114_141859.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	1244132Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200114_142047.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	1244133

Comment

Have you heard the story about the Shelby Fibreglass on the original cars? They made the moulds on a twisted up demo car and then when the finished parts came in they had to be hand fitted to the cars as the bodies were different from the bent up demo car they made the moulds from. Thats what the folk lore is anyway.

On just about every 67/68 Shelby i see, including the clones. The gap on one side of the bootlid upsweep is massively different from the other side.

Cheers. Peter
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
          X