Searching for Mustang Wedding Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for Mustang Wedding Cars

If you are a Bride or Groom wanting a Mustang for your special day, feel free to post here.

Please outline as much detail as you can, with regards to the date, the hours you need the car, what specific body style/colour/year you are looking for.

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
    1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
    1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Hiya!

I'm getting married Sunday 5th April 2020 in Hertfordshire (SG9) and was hoping to surprise my fiance with a Mustang to pick him up and bring him to the venue. Its only a 25 min drive between the two so maybe have a little drive around, and would really love if it could stick around for photos, so probably from 11:30pm - 3pm (giving time for delays).

He's into the more modern styles, and if possible if there was room for at least 1 passenger, but 2 passengers would be nice as it would logistically help out but not the end of the world if it cant.

Not sure what other information you might need but please feel free to message me. We are on a modest budget but i will do my utmost to make this work, it would be his absolute dream.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi coffeeanddogs, not sure if you had a response to your post but I run www.fordmustangwedding.co.uk we'd be happy to quote you for your wedding next year and have several modern mustangs that may fit the bill.

Many thanks,
      Frazer

Comment

I have been asked for a 1960's Mustang for a wedding later this year. The date is the 17th of August and the locations are Berystede Hotel, Sunninghill near Ascot, Berkshire and St Michaels Church Sunningdale, Berkshire which is a short drive away. I will pass on any responses directly to the Bride and Groom.

Many thanks, Chris
        Chris

2006 GT Premium, Roush TVS 2300 Supercharged;
        1965 Coupe

Comment

Working...
        X