• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Andrew - all now sorted.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for your help. See you at santa pod in the bullitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Event now fully sold out
        Roy, when you have a minute can you please confirm if my two cars are booked in okay as spectators? It was quite late at night I sent payment on the night you posted the new date up so reasonably close to being on the cusp of 'fully booked'.

Alan Davis

Comment

Hello Alan - yes I can confirm your & Nicola's cars are booked in. I will be emailing directly to those who are booked in so keep an eye on your "inbox".

There will be a statement from Santa Pod regarding Cov-19 rules sometime next week and I will be in touch will any relevant stuff.

See you on 31st July.

Comment

^^^Thanks Roy!

Alan

Comment

To summarise the situation with our Santa pod day this year:

Due to Covid-19 restrictions our Santa Pod day has moved back to 31st July 2020. This was almost all sold when the lockdown kicked in and sales completely stopped (obviously).

After lengthy discussions & negotiations with Santa Pod management I was recently given 31st July as the new date. There are strict limits on numbers and once the new date was announced it sold out almost immediately. No spectators are allowed but, because we are a private event, we are allowed some 'crew' which will then let some spectators in.

I have been keeping a 'waiting list' and have recently had a couple of cars drop out for various reasons so those at the top of the waiting list have now been added.

If anyone is interested in racing please contact me and I will put you on the list..... you never know we may be allowed more numbers if the Government relaxes rules further as this is a ongoing situation.

There are no spectator tickets available.

There is no "Pay on the gate" this year.

Comment

Hi Roy I have 3 passengers and one spectator ( essentially a helper) booked do I need to change the spectator to a passenger? Pete

Comment

Hi Peter - I believe you are Peter Mundean? You've paid for yourself in a Mustang GT registration FD16***

Mustangs only have four seats and youve booked in three additional racers and one 'crew' (no spectators now) making five people in a four seater?????

I suspect you have a second car coming up with you? That car will not get in through the gate unless you've registered it with us so we need the registration number & make/model please?.
                  Last edited by Slowhand; 19-06-2020, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Quite correct on the info. The additional vehicle will be a Nissan Navarra twin cab registration FD 69 EVK. Thankyou for sorting this and I apologise for the extra work for yourselves. Pete

Comment

Hi Roy , we are towing my car to the track and have a driver (me) and 2 additional crew who are travelling in another vehicle so i will P.M you the details of both vehicle reg numbers.

Comment

Hello David,

I notice you are towing with a camper. You do realise that there are no overnight stopovers allowed at Santa Pod?

Unfortunately no camping of any kind is permitted at our event. Some of the much more expensive T&T days, where two days have been booked, are allowing limited camping - We haven't budgeted for this and our ticket price just allows us to break even (with prepped track.)

If you need to stay overnight to break your journey you need to book an hotel or make other arrangements.
                        Last edited by Slowhand; 27-06-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Hi Roy
                          Do we know what facilities will be available at santa pod? ie: toilets,food

Comment

As things are changing all the time we don't currently know what will be open & available. Santa Pod are going to let me know what Cov-19 guidelines may look like in the near future.

Toilets WILL be open.... that has been confirmed.

If you have paid & booked in (ALL DRIVERS AND CREW HAVE TO BE PRE- BOOKED) you will have given me your email address. Keep an eye on that accounts 'inbox' because that is how I will be contacting all that are attending.

Some don't do Face Book.
                            Some don't do Forums.
                            Some don't do any social media.
                            Some still have Nokia 6310 phones.

If you don't check your email inbox you will not be kept up to date. Simples!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              Hello David,

I notice you are towing with a camper. You do realise that there are no overnight stopovers allowed at Santa Pod?

Unfortunately no camping of any kind is permitted at our event. Some of the much more expensive T&T days, where two days have been booked, are allowing limited camping - We haven't budgeted for this and our ticket price just allows us to break even (with prepped track.)

If you need to stay overnight to break your journey you need to book an hotel or make other arrangements.
                              Hi Roy , yes i fully understand there is no camping and as i said in the P.M i sent you my crew mate cannot drive up with us as i only have 2 seats with belts in the motorhome so would need his vehicle to be allowed on site too.Thanks .

Comment

This event is now full and we have paid Santa Pod so no further refunds are available I'm afraid ....I sent emails out yesterday to everyone that's booked in.

Please get in touch if you've booked in and haven't received an email from me about the Covid-19 rules, opening time, etc. etc.

Thanks.
                                Roy

Comment

Working...
                                X