This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOCGB Santa Pod day - date confirmed Friday 3rd July 2020

We now have a date for our 2020 drag racing day at Santa Pod.... Friday 3rd July 2020. Details and costs still TBA at the moment but hopefully costs wont be too different from our 2019 event.

There is a 'run wot you brung' day on the following Saturday 4th July and Ford show on the Sunday so why not make a weekend of it.

Put the date in your diary and book a days holiday so you don't miss it!. More details to follow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MOCGB Santa Pod day 3rd July 2020.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	1240907

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

I am so pleased that we are going to have the chance to do it all again next year. As a complete novice I really enjoyed this years event and would advise anyone who hasn't done it before to have a go, don't worry if you don't have a quick car, its fun trying to beat your own reaction time.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
    1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
    2005 Mustang GT 2014-
    2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Agreed - It was the cheapest and best day ever at the Pod with no queuing - hope we will be able to keep the price low again. Santa Pod are reviewing costs incurred last year and getting back to me with a (revised?) costing in a week or two.

We will open this to paid up MOCGB members first as we did last year, to make sure all club members who are interested get a ticket.

I just wanted to get the date out there with plenty of notice so folks can plan ahead.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
      Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

A great day out and as Dave (Anaconda) has mentioned it's a fun day out and no pressure on anyone,just get out there and give it a go.You've probably done worse off the traffic lights

Comment

We looking forward to it already
          www.mustangmaniac.co.uk

www.mustangmaniac.org

https://mustangmaniac.co.uk/forum/

Comment

will keep an eye on this as defo want to go next year
            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT Premium

photo 45thbadge_zpsa0a88dcc.jpg

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Santa Pod S8.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	524.3 KB
ID:	1241933
              Great to see Santa Pod day is returning in 2020.
              It was a great day no pressure and lots of fun.It was my first time and I loved it is just like pulling away from the traffic lights without the worry of getting banned.
              Hope it is a great day for all the participants
              Unfortunatly I cannot make it as travelling down to Spain in the next month to start a new life.
              Driving down in the Mustang so all is not lost.​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
              X