This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Racing Section

Mach1Mike is your moderator. This section is under a 3 month trial so make it a good one !

Mark

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
    1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
    1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Well done Mark, we`ll try our best to make it a success.
    MM.
    1970 Mach1
    Cleveland powered bacon finder.

Comment

How cool! I think the racing group should all introduce themselve to this section so we all know who you are and what type of mustang racing you do!

Yes well done Mark!

Comment

Thanks for the chance

Just got to fix my car now.... :o
        2001 - Go not show!
        5.4 - 32v Cobra power...
        Hellion Twin 61mm Turbo's

Comment

North Weald Sunday

Anyone going to the racing at North Weald this Sunday?

Comment

Racer

Hi All

Hopefully I can contribute to the race section although I am pretty rubbish at uploading stuff and the vase majority of my pictures are over the mB limit. However check out my facebook page and web site www.gailhill.co.uk for reports, pictures and in car footage (plenty of it on u tube).

Gail x

Comment

Originally posted by Gail Hill View Post
              Hi All

Hopefully I can contribute to the race section although I am pretty rubbish at uploading stuff and the vase majority of my pictures are over the mB limit. However check out my facebook page and web site www.gailhill.co.uk for reports, pictures and in car footage (plenty of it on u tube).

Gail x
              You'd better update that website if you're gonna invite peeps to check it out, no mention of the Mustang in 'Gails Cars' and no piccies of me!! tut tut :Burnout
              Previously just 'Evomoose'

Comment

Hi Gail and welcome. I saw you at Donington with Bernie's in October, hoped to see you in the Mustang but you switched allegiance. May be joining with you and Wayne in 2016 if all goes to plan.
                Cheers, Martin
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Martin,hows the car?are you going to be racing in a different club next year,or staying with the HSCC? Also do you have a picture of you in your car on 2 wheels in the gravel last year,think it was silverstone.Not seen it yet .picture would be good.cheers mark
                  Last edited by markr41; 05-11-2015, 07:27 PM.
                  [SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Hi Mark, car is good but looking to move to CSCC now. Don't recall visiting a gravel trap last year, that was few years back, don't know where the pic is. Trying to give up that kind of stupidity anyway. Somebody may have that pic but I don't.
                    Cheers, Martin
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X