Hot Rod Drags 2018 pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Rod Drags 2018 pics

A random selection of an excellent NSRA event.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=474548bd24
    Frankenstang™ only available in Kernow

71-73 Supporters Group

Thanks for posting . some serious machines and peoples weekend worriers nice mix :Burnout:-bd
    sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Originally posted by mach1mike View Post
      A random selection of an excellent NSRA event.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=474548bd24
      Great photos, fancying doing that to a frog eye Sprite :Burnout@-)=))

Chris
      sigpic
      Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

Comment

Excellent selection of photos. I see our ''Thundergod' blown methanol altered is in there twice (the yellow one). We will be out again next season with the Supercharged Outlaws & hopefully we will get it hooked up & into the 7s.

Comment

Mike only just noticed this post not been on site for ages, some quality pics there.
          Are you going this year, won't be there until Sat afternoon as at Cadwell on bike prior.
          sigpic

Comment

Amazing pictures :O It was grat event

Comment

We will be there at the Hot Rod Drags 2019 next week with the "Thundergod" altered. We have still not managed a 7, did run 8.35 at 155 at the VW Action weekend last week, which is our lowest ET so far with this combo. Track was not good & car skated around yet again on the other two runs we managed. I did get to chug around the pits in the car for the first time, which was great fun. You have to really hold it back on the brakes as it goes A-Lonk A-Lonk A-Lonk on the blower surge, feels like walking a big eager dog if you see what I mean! Anyone there, please come & say hi.

Comment

Working...
              X