West Wales or there abouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Wales or there abouts

How many Mustangs owners are in this area willing to meet up? Got a feeling not many lol. worth an ask..

west wales or even wales in general a large area lol,
    I should know i live in mid wales
    Last edited by saleen 192; 03-02-2019, 11:50 AM.
    sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Iím Oswestry, Iím up for it if itís not a million miles away

Comment

Come on guys there more of you out there i see you lot driving around cream 65 just outside welshpool red gen6 model up/down from oswersry to llanidoes blue gen6 that goes to ironworks meet,
        sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

To be fair, I couldn't organise a pz up in a brewery but would be good if there were enough of us to meet up somewhere tidy.

Comment

Working...
          X