This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stangfest at Goodwood 2019

MOCGB in association with Nemisis and Mustangs Unleashed are pleased to announce Stangfest 2019 is to be held on Friday 2nd August 2019 at the Goodwood Circuit PO18 0PH. This will have the loudest 105db limit on any UK track. Put this date in your diary. More details to follow soon.

Last edited by Slowhand; 08-02-2019, 06:46 PM.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

I’ll look forward to this

Comment

As one of the event organisers, I'd like to say how excited we are to have the Club on board for this year's StangFest. I know some of you came along last year, as drivers and spectators, and I'm sure you'll agree it was a fantastic day. This year is shaping up to be even better now MOCGB are involved and we'll have proper news of prices and details etc very soon. But SAVE THE DATE!

Nick
      2005 S197 GT 'Hell Yeah' Project (SOLD)
      2007 S197 GT 'Banger' Project (Written off)
      1969 Fastback 'Hellraiser' Project. 1G meets 6G. 1969 Mach 1 Mustang / 5.0 Coyote / Tremec T56 / S550 IRS and evolving...
      SPONSORS: Nitron / Forgeline Motorsports / Steeda / MustangForum.uk THANKS: STS Imports / Spanner Monkey NZ / American Muscle / Modurstang / Mrs.Badhand

sigpic

Comment

Great news - will definitely come along to watch and photograph the day again !

2009 4.6V8 GT Premium, Eibach Springs, BMR UCA and LCA, Pypes Violators, Black S550 Wheels

Comment

TICKETS OUT NOW!!!!
          STANGFEST 2019
          brought to you together in association with
          NEMESIS UK, MUSTANGS UNLEASHED & MUSTANG OWNERS CLUB GB
          EXCLUSIVE MUSTANG ONLY TRACK DAY AND STATIC DISPLAY
          FRIDAY 02 AUGUST 2019
          GOODWOOD RACE CIRCUIT
          LIMITED* TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW! RESERVE YOUR PLACE.

PRICES:
          Opt 1 - £295
          ‘THE HUNGRY DRIVER’ – Track Day Ticket only (excludes access to Buffet Lunch).
          Opt 2 - £315
          ‘THE DRIVER DINER’ – Track Day Ticket and Buffet Lunch included for Driver (normally +£30pp) in the exclusive Jackie Stewart Pavilion, plus complimentary Tea and Barista service all day long.
          Opt 3 - £335
          ‘THE DRIVER DINER PLUS’ – Track Day Ticket and Buffet Lunch included for Driver and an additional Guest (normally +£30pp) in the exclusive Jackie Stewart Pavilion, plus complimentary Tea and Barista service all day long.

To secure your spot please follow one of the below options:
          Family & Friends PayPal transfer (Preferred option – no PayPal fees)
          https://mustangsunleashed.com/product/stangfest-2019-tickets/
          choose “Check Payments” at checkout then send a family & friends payment to mustangsunleasheduk@gmail.com add your order number in the PayPal payment notes)
          Alternative payment options:

Nemesis Website:
          https://nemesisuk.com/products/stang...ack-day-ticket
          Mustangs Unleashed website:
          https://mustangsunleashed.com/product/stangfest-2019-tickets/

For its second year, StangFest is shaping up to be bigger and better. Still the same exclusive opportunity to test your pony on the legendary Goodwood Circuit, but now with three cheaper ticket options and much more activity off the track throughout the day, including a static display and prizes to be won.

LIMITED* TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW! RESERVE YOUR PLACE.

WHAT'S ON OFFER
          • The top 105dB static / 101dB drive by decibel noise limit means you can really open up your throttle on track.
          • UK's official Mustang Only event at Goodwood Motor Circuit.
          • Guaranteed small groups of around 10-15 cars on track at any time.
          • 2nd Driver goes FREE plus additional guest passes available for a family-friendly day out.
          • Great for novice and veteran track day drivers - you’ll get as much time as you want on this safe, fast, circuit.
          • Free Helmet hire. Lockers/Changing rooms.
          • Sheltered parking bays in the paddock area
          • Open Pit, subject to safeguarding.
          • Receive driving tips from Goodwood's professional instructors, subject to availability.
          • Awesome time!
          • This year's event is being sponsored by Nemesis UK and Mustang Owner's Club GB - watch this space for the added extra's they'll be serving up on the day.
          • StangFest artwork designed by Jon Forde.
          * All on First-come, First-serve basis from a total of 40 tickets. Lunches limited to 50.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
          Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

Hi everyone.

I love a trackday,

We have been planning a trackday for our 40th anniversary year but the chance came up to do something at Goodwood along with Mustangs Unleashed and we jumped at the chance.

Please, please buy your ticket early and join in the fun, this is a great value trackday and its not easy to book a loud event there.

If you have always fancied trying your car on track, this is one of the best tracks to try it on. There will be instructors available on the day for those of you who would like a bit of tuition for your first few laps just to get the hang on the circuit.

We will also have a show and shine area with prizes for different categories that we will define short;y so even if your not on track, please come down and enjoy the day with us.

Last year a couple of members came along and I was able to give them a passenger ride in my car on track, they all enjoyed themselves.

Ian
            Current 2013 Boss 302 SBY Laguna Seca

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
            2013 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Deep Impact Blue
            2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red
            2010 4.6V8 GT Premium Black

Comment

I'd like to echo Ian's comment on buying your ticket early, especially if you want to take advantage of the DRIVER DINER (1 lunch + Teas and Coffees) or DRIVER DINER PLUS (2 lunches + Teas and Coffees) tickets as these are more limited than the 'Hungry Driver'! I know that these have been going fast already today.

Hope to see faces old and new, on track, in the pits or at the show and shine!

2005 S197 GT 'Hell Yeah' Project (SOLD)
              2007 S197 GT 'Banger' Project (Written off)
              1969 Fastback 'Hellraiser' Project. 1G meets 6G. 1969 Mach 1 Mustang / 5.0 Coyote / Tremec T56 / S550 IRS and evolving...
              SPONSORS: Nitron / Forgeline Motorsports / Steeda / MustangForum.uk THANKS: STS Imports / Spanner Monkey NZ / American Muscle / Modurstang / Mrs.Badhand

sigpic

Comment

Very excited by this event, went to Goodwood last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

now I have my Mustang I’m sure it will be even more fun, tickets purchased

Comment

Originally posted by big red one View Post
                  Hi everyone.

I love a trackday,

We have been planning a trackday for our 40th anniversary year but the chance came up to do something at Goodwood along with Mustangs Unleashed and we jumped at the chance.

Please, please buy your ticket early and join in the fun, this is a great value trackday and its not easy to book a loud event there.

If you have always fancied trying your car on track, this is one of the best tracks to try it on. There will be instructors available on the day for those of you who would like a bit of tuition for your first few laps just to get the hang on the circuit.

We will also have a show and shine area with prizes for different categories that we will define short;y so even if your not on track, please come down and enjoy the day with us.

Last year a couple of members came along and I was able to give them a passenger ride in my car on track, they all enjoyed themselves.

Ian
                  This was a fantastic day & I along with my son Dan were 2 to experience a session on track with Ian in his Boss 302LS. He certainly does not hold back but sessions had all classes of drivers & cars. Have it marked on calendar.

Comment

So, what does 105db sound like? I presume you would need some sort of silencer?

1966 Coupe: 1995-
                    1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
                    2005 Mustang GT 2014-
                    2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                      So, what does 105db sound like? I presume you would need some sort of silencer?
                      My Mustang has side exhausts before the axlebacks as well as aftermarket axlebacks, it still doesn't get past 100db

I think you would need near a race exhaust system to break 105db

ian

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY
                      2011 5.0V8 GT Premium, Electronic pack, 3.73 diff, Manual, Brembo package, Candy Apple red

Comment

Im assuming you can just turn up to watch if you not interested in tracking your car

Comment

Same question as Pilgrim and if not are there going to be other old/unmodified classics there which are going to drive like pigs on a track compared to the more modern era cars?
                          1969 302 Fastback

Comment

I went along last year and really enjoyed the day. It was my first time visiting Goodwood and what a fantastic place. Mustangs to watch, there were at least two classics from memory. Spitfire fly past.
                            I'll try and get there in a Mustang this year.
                            sigpic

Comment

I had the enjoyable experience of chasing one of the classic GT350's around the track, in answer to Pilgrim and Jars questions, As stated earlier in the thread there is a show and shine parking area next to the control tower for spectators (all free),

Ian

Previous

2013 Boss 302 SBY

Comment

Working...
                              X