X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated the list for two.

Comment

Rough guide as to our parking spots this year:

Click image for larger version  Name:	fam day.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.7 KB ID:	1234881

Comment

Same as last year then Dave?

Comment

Looks like it steve. Only caveat is that I found this image on one of our sites, so it may not be 100%

Comment

Originally posted by middlemas287 View Post
            Looks like it steve. Only caveat is that I found this image on one of our sites, so it may not be 100%
            Unless it's a picture of last year?

I'm sure we will enjoy a scenic tour around base whilst we are pointed in different directions like last year :-)

'99 Bright Atlantic Blue Convertible (Stock) & '67 Acapulco Blue Fastback (393 Stroker)
            http://www.67mustang.co.uk

Comment

Looks like slight change to last year with regard to whatís behind us. Last year they had car parking which became a pain. Expected us to move to let them out due to bad parking in that area. This year showing a Picnic/viewing area.
              thought the drive around was quite good. Tour of the base.
              what is area FF Dave?
              Last edited by mgcobra; 09-07-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mgcobra View Post
                what is area FF Dave?
                I would take a punt that its "Family Flights".....all the people heading onto the Chinooks.

'99 Bright Atlantic Blue Convertible (Stock) & '67 Acapulco Blue Fastback (393 Stroker)
                http://www.67mustang.co.uk

Comment

Yes, Families Flying - (unless youíre a direct member of family of a service person at Odiham you canít go flying Iím afraid!)

Comment

That makes sense Dave. So we are slightly further down from last year. Dave any details as yet if you would like me to collect tickets again.

Comment

John, yes please- if youíre available to collect them? Iím off to America now, so will be unavailable. Ill let the organisers know so you can collect them

Comment

Originally posted by middlemas287 View Post
                        John, yes please- if youíre available to collect them? Iím off to America now, so will be unavailable. Ill let the organisers know so you can collect them
                        Okay Dave. If you recall last year the main gate would not hold them for me to collect. You had I think a squadron leader meet with me outside gate.
                        If you can let me have a contact hone number of who might have tickets, also have you a final list of who is entered.
                        when do you actually go away?
                        i would collect tickets on Wednesday afternoon, we have hotel that night in hook

Comment

Iíll make sure someone can get the tickets out to you John.
                          Ill osrt that today/tomorrow for you

Comment

Hi is it still possible to bring my S550 and the family along?

Colin

Comment

Too late now Iím afraid- the full list has been put in (and Iím on holiday!)

Comment

UPDATE TIME!

Tickets have been sent out to Mgcobra for the day!

please remember to bring photo ID in order to get onto the base

due to the organisers wanting to streamline the day all persons will need to get onto the base for 0800 approx! Sorry itís so darn early- think theyíre trying to reduce the build up of traffic at the main gate.

Iíll let John jump in with a meet-up plan, but if not sure the Tescoís in hook is a good start- with a nice big car park!

Comment

Working...
                                X