No announcement yet.

RAF Odiham Families Day - 2019- 25th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dave for organising and John and Dan - great event, didn't get the post about umbrella's etc and consequently we melted in the sun, by 10am I was battling. The base pub was selling beers for £1.00 and soft drinks for 50p and only discovered that in the afternoon

Left a bit early and although hot it was a traffic free trip home.
    1969 302 Fastback

Comment

Thanks to everyone for organising this event. A good day out. Pity the weather was so hot as it really was uncomfortable watching the airshow out on the crowd line, so I can understand curtailing the flying. The M25 did its best not to disappoint me and the OAT gauge peaked at 107F but the car was fine and thank god for the AC.
      Allan

Comment

Air con? - air con! - thank god for the quarter lights!!

Eeh, when I were a lad...
        '65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great! :D :gears

Comment

Originally posted by SurreyXedos View Post
          Air con? - air con! - thank god for the quarter lights!!

Eeh, when I were a lad...
          Well I'm getting on a bit now. Somehow my 65 never feels as hot inside as a modern car and I do like quarter lights - a sad omission on modern cars.
          Allan

Comment

Originally posted by mike67fb View Post
            Richard, if you need an SN95 battery a lot of us are now running Yuassa YBX3113 batteries:

https://www.mocgb.net/forums/forum/t...26#post1043526

https://www.mocgb.net/forums/forum/t...cement-battery
            Thanks Mike, and Dave, New Battery for Tanya Batteries Ordered and an Alternator just need to fit them now

2004 GT Convertible Shadow Gray

Membership Secretary MOCGB

My Photo Website

Comment

Working...
            X