Mustang Stampede Ace Cafe 12noon 22.4.19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustang Stampede Ace Cafe 12noon 22.4.19

Apologies if this appears elsewhere and (mods) fee free to merge or delete this.

According to the Ace Cafe Callander it’s the stampede on Easter Monday from 12noon.

i am planning to give the Coupe a runout - been befor eand always a good turnout
    Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

I'm aiming to make this Sam, bringing the old '68 fb...

Comment

Great - it will be good to see you

Comment

Should be there in my VW pick up truck.
        sigpic

Comment

Might go in the Series 2a …………………………………………………...………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………... or maybe not!

1966 Coupe: 1995-
          1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
          2005 Mustang GT 2014-
          2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

I live not far away from the ace cafe. Can someone describe this event that will occure tomorrow ?

Comment

It will be a gathering of like minded mustang owners - all makes and models - classic - imports and I suspect a lot of new U.K. cars. There will be other interesting cars on the street as well I suspect and there are always lot signs of motorbikes at the Ace old and new.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                Might go in the Series 2a …………………………………………………...………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………... or maybe not!
                Two Mustang house hold and you are coming to the meet in the old Landy, what is the world coming to !! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle_Frenchy View Post
                  I live not far away from the ace cafe. Can someone describe this event that will occure tomorrow ?
                  Do go - Ace Cafe has been a hangout for the car and bike enthusiast for many years. A lot of Mustangs new and old will show up. There’s not a huge amount of space so if taking a car go early or be prepared to park up further along the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaf View Post
                    It will be a gathering of like minded mustang owners - all makes and models - classic - imports and I suspect a lot of new U.K. cars. There will be other interesting cars on the street as well I suspect and there are always lot signs of motorbikes at the Ace old and new.
                    many thanks I will probably attend this event!

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer1959 View Post

Do go - Ace Cafe has been a hangout for the car and bike enthusiast for many years. A lot of Mustangs new and old will show up. There’s not a huge amount of space so if taking a car go early or be prepared to park up further along the road.
                      Many thanks for this input. I will probably attend this event.

Comment

Yep - I’m planning to be there!

Comment

Great turn out today with a good mix of stangs old and new

Comment

Some great pics here..... https://www.facebook.com/pg/acecafel...75364202505206

Comment

Originally posted by skidado View Post
                              Yep - I’m planning to be there!
                              I was also there yesterday. I Saw your car, a beautiful one!

Comment

Working...
                              X