Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustang Stampede Ace Cafe 12noon 22.4.19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mustang Stampede Ace Cafe 12noon 22.4.19

    Apologies if this appears elsewhere and (mods) fee free to merge or delete this.

    According to the Ace Cafe Callander it’s the stampede on Easter Monday from 12noon.

    i am planning to give the Coupe a runout - been befor eand always a good turnout
    Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

    #2
    I'm aiming to make this Sam, bringing the old '68 fb...

    Comment


      #3
      Great - it will be good to see you
      Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

      Comment


        #4
        Should be there in my VW pick up truck.
        sigpic

        Comment


          #5
          Might go in the Series 2a …………………………………………………...………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………... or maybe not!

          1966 Coupe: 1995-
          1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
          2005 Mustang GT 2014-
          2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

          Comment


            #6
            I live not far away from the ace cafe. Can someone describe this event that will occure tomorrow ?

            Comment


              #7
              It will be a gathering of like minded mustang owners - all makes and models - classic - imports and I suspect a lot of new U.K. cars. There will be other interesting cars on the street as well I suspect and there are always lot signs of motorbikes at the Ace old and new.
              Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                Might go in the Series 2a …………………………………………………...………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………... or maybe not!
                Two Mustang house hold and you are coming to the meet in the old Landy, what is the world coming to !! :-)
                Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Kyle_Frenchy View Post
                  I live not far away from the ace cafe. Can someone describe this event that will occure tomorrow ?
                  Do go - Ace Cafe has been a hangout for the car and bike enthusiast for many years. A lot of Mustangs new and old will show up. There’s not a huge amount of space so if taking a car go early or be prepared to park up further along the road.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Scaf View Post
                    It will be a gathering of like minded mustang owners - all makes and models - classic - imports and I suspect a lot of new U.K. cars. There will be other interesting cars on the street as well I suspect and there are always lot signs of motorbikes at the Ace old and new.
                    many thanks I will probably attend this event!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Explorer1959 View Post

                      Do go - Ace Cafe has been a hangout for the car and bike enthusiast for many years. A lot of Mustangs new and old will show up. There’s not a huge amount of space so if taking a car go early or be prepared to park up further along the road.
                      Many thanks for this input. I will probably attend this event.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Yep - I’m planning to be there!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Great turn out today with a good mix of stangs old and new
                          Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Some great pics here..... https://www.facebook.com/pg/acecafel...75364202505206

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by skidado View Post
                              Yep - I’m planning to be there!
                              I was also there yesterday. I Saw your car, a beautiful one!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X