Mopar Euronats 2nd,3rd and 4th August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mopar Euronats 2nd,3rd and 4th August

I have been speaking to Tony Oksien who is Hon. President of MMA and organiser of the Mopar Euronats at Santa Pod. He is aware that it is MOCGB's 40th anniversary and has invited us to have a MOCGB presence at this years event. We can all park together in a special designated area and put up flags, bunting etc to promote the club.

We always go to this event as its a fantastic ALL AMERICAN CAR event (no German, Jap or old Brit stuff) but I have no idea what the level of interest might be here.

Unfortunately the Friday clashes with Stangfest at Goodwood. (but clashes happen all through the summer now). Please post up if you're interested in being part of a 'MOCGB club stand' on this weekend.and we can gauge interest and formulate a 'cunning plan'.

Cheers, Roy
    Last edited by Slowhand; 06-06-2019, 10:03 PM.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Might be interested roy, always gets a good turn out as we both know from previous events, thansk for posting
    sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Just seem this on another forum and thought i would post on the mopar thread asking for mustangs lol.........
      sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

We’re going to this. Hope the weather’s better than last years event on the Sunday
        1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
        1970 Dodge Challenger A66
        Mark

Comment

Weather is always the problem Mark - so much time can be spent organising things and then it rains

Fingers crossed for this and our Santa Pod day on 5th July

Comment

I'm doing StangFest at Goodwood on Friday 2nd August so if I've got any brake pads left this year will be up for a trip to Santa Pod on Saturday or Sunday so please keep me informed on your "cunning plan"
            Cheers Bruce

Comment

Only just noticed this post as brucej has revived it,so come on Baldrick what is the cunning plan,hopefully it doesn't involve pencils etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DCExerOsA

Comment

It was good to meet Roy at the North Weald last Sunday and thanks for the "heads up" on the Santa Pod Mopar event.
                Although I'm at Goodwood on Friday 2nd August I will make the trip up to Santa Pod on Sat/Sun so will find the gathering somewhere there.

Comment

Yep not long now

Comment

I will be heading up on Friday Roy, Looking forward to it and fingers crossed the weather is spot on. It's usually a great event.

Comment

I've booked a hotel in Wellingborough for Saturday night so will definitely be there on Sunday and maybe Saturday pm. also

Comment

Originally posted by stevec2004 View Post
                        Only just noticed this post as brucej has revived it,so come on Baldrick what is the cunning plan,hopefully it doesn't involve pencils etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DCExerOsA
                        Cunning plan is this simple Steve:

1) Go to Mopar Euro Nats at Santa Pod on 2nd, 3rd and 4th August 2019
                        2) Look for our gazebo, flags etc and park with us. More Mustangs the merrier.

I've asked Tony O where we will be and he is going to let me know - Probably in the show'n'shine area somewhere - I will post here as soon as I get any info.

Comment

I have an update - The area that I have identified on the map has been reserved for MOCGB Mustangs to display and we should have a couple of gazebos, sail flags etc to make it easy to find. If you are attending Friday, Saturday or Sunday please come over to the far corner of the Show 'n' Shine car parking area, (backing on to the fire-up lane) park with us and lets show them MOPAR folks how its done.

The Santa Pod isometric I've used isn't that accurate and is somewhat 'compressed' - we aren't really behind the cafe and shop but we are in the far corner of the display parking area behind the grandstand separated by the fire up lane. Hope this makes sense? See you there?

MOCGB at Santa pod by Roy Stapleton, on Flickr

Comment

Some pics of our stand on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                            X