Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars At The Castle

Sunday 23rd June is this year's date for
    "Cars At The Castle" at Hertford Castle. Well attended meeting with a very eclectic mix of classic, modern, modified and unique cars. Well worth visiting.
    . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

For some reason, I cannot edit this post, so here is an addendum. Entry is free and it's from 12.30 - 16.00

Comment

Hi Mick
      Thanks for posting up ,weather permitting will pop over to this one .Not sure if I have to pre book to bring the car ??? Will look later on their website and see whats what

Gerry

Comment

Originally posted by mr blonde View Post
        Hi Mick
        Thanks for posting up ,weather permitting will pop over to this one .Not sure if I have to pre book to bring the car ??? Will look later on their website and see whats what

Gerry
        You should enjoy it Jerry, it's usually a good meet and the food isn't too bad either. Unfortunately, I'll be missing it this year as I have a prior engagement in Surrey. Hope the weather is kind to one and all.

Comment

This has been pre-book only in the past Mick. Can anyone just turn up and show their car this year??

Herts & North London Area secretary.
          Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

Roy

Its pre book only ,just had email confirmation saying so .Its full up
            looks like its in the public car park for me

Gerry

Comment

Did anyone go on Sunday? Weather was ok so I'm hoping maybe someone took some photos

Comment

Working...
              X